SEARCH THIS BLOG




About Masha : A Nagasaki sweetheart?

0 comments Post a Comment
I have no doubt this news is not true and was thinking whether to post or not and in the end decided to post all things Masha, gossip or rumour or scandal or truth, you decide.

I was intrigued by this report at post #186 page 13 at the HK Fans Discussion Forum where the text is in Japanese and I think the source must be a gossip magazine or newspaper:-

先日、芸能ジャーナリスト・井上公造氏が新幹線で移動中に、
近くの席の座っていた美女から声をかけられたらしい。
この美女は福山と同じ長崎の出身で、友人からこんな電話があったというのだ
「福山さんには、親も公認の恋人が長崎にいる。
以前から時間があると故郷に帰るのは、実はその恋人に会うため。
恋人というのは20代後半で保母さんをしている。
彼の学生時代からの友人の紹介で知り合い3年ほど前から極秘交際をしてきた。
それでその友人から、ボクの携帯に電話をもらう約束まで取り付けた。
ところが、実際に話してみると、この友人も知人から聞いたと言い出した。
それで、知人に連絡してもらうと、「弟が会社で聞いてきた」と言う始末。
スーパースターにありがちな典型的な“都市伝説”のパターンだ。
(引用元:井上公造芸能)

What does it say? Well, all after Read More link.



I used an online translator which usually never make sense but this time it did! In gist, it is alleged that and I shall stand to be corrected on the accuracy of the translation (but not the news which I believe is total BS because if there is any rumoured girlfriend it should be this one unless we are talking about his favourite subject in his song, his first love he left behind at Nagasaki when he went to pursue his dream):-

The beautiful lady in question is a nurse in her mid twenties introduced by his ex school friend and this very confidential relationship started 3 years ago and he has brought her back and introduced her to his family ...

which means everybody in Nagasaki knows about her and in Asian terms when introduced to family means it is a pretty serious thing. Why not just write both families have met to discuss marriage? How did this come about?

Reporter heard from an acquaintance who heard from someone who was speaking over the phone

That was how I read the online translator.

It seems everything about Masha is he said someone said someone heard or saw, which is not even 2nd account but 3rd account. Until he announces it himself, many remain as just pure fantasy. Like I said, I don't believe this. If it is true, I do pity this 3 year Nagasaki lover because he rarely goes backs stays long when he does go back which I believe isn't often if not for this Ryoma-Den filming. What an awful boyfriend he would make. Maybe this lady in question if there exists one is a nurse he hired to take care of his mother? Who knows eh?

Anyway like I said pure fantasy which I am really convinced it is. I do wish there is a report which says that he is in a 3 year relationship with a pretty Malaysian Chinese woman who is not a nurse, not in her mid 20s, not in Nagasaki at all. I will be first to confess, yes, the woman is me! 

I am however rather pleased that I am beginning to be able to make sense of online translator. Which means there may be a time I can do draft translation of many untranslated lyrics!

-



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do bookmark this post as all replies will be posted in this same post. Rules of common courtesy and politeness applies.

You may now customise your comment and even post images! Here's how you do it;

FOR COLOURED FONT
Replace "color" with your choice of color. For example, "red", "blue", etc.

[co="color"]Your test here[/co]

FOR SCROLLING TEXT

[ma]Your text here[/ma]

FOR POSTING IMAGES
Please do not posts original huge sizes, thumbnails would be quite nice!

[im]Image URL Here[/im]

You can only see the results in the comments embedded in the post and not in the full blogger comment input page such as the one where you typed the comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



SUBSCRIBE TO FEED



Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner









JOIN CONTACT LIST!

Sometimes I receive some media files or stuff about Masha that can't be publicly shared, but I can however share privately, such as concert clips, etc. I would love to share whatever I got with you, as a way of disseminating information of Masha to the masses. You probably have all that stuff if you're an experienced fan, but if you are new to Masha or does not know other experienced fans, you probably won't have most of what I can send to you. I don't send emails often, since frankly I don't get such stuff often but when I do, I will send the link if I am allowed to do so. So do join my contact list but be reminded, you're not allowed to repost/redistribute/reupload whatever I send you whether in whole or in part. Anyone interested, redirect them to my blog and ask them to join my contact list. But this is only open to those who will answer the questions in the form below accurately. If you're successful, you will receive quite a few emails since I group all links together into categorised documents. If you're not, I will email and inform why (probably answered some wrongly, such as title not in Romaji or wrong answer). Once you found the answer, please RESUBMIT THE FORM. If you did not receive my emails (whether the many materials or rejection email) within 3 days of joining, please do resend your request. Thanks for joining!



>> CLICK HERE TO GO TO JOIN CONTACT LIST FORM <<


COPYRIGHT & DISCLAIMER



I do not know Masha, nor am I affiliated with him, BROS or AMUSE. This is a private fan site built by a fan for fans of common interest. The graphics were adapted from various free usage vectors and cliparts found in the internet. All pictures are collected from various sources. All text are either by me and/or collected from various sites and forums. Any enquiry please see "CONTACT".
 
Best Blogger Tips