SEARCH THIS BLOG




[SINGLE] Kazoku ni Narou yo/Fighting Pose [Single][31.08.2011]

0 comments Post a Comment
UPDATES - 09.09.2011
Strange. I checked official site and it writes this single is released in Taiwan on 05.09.2011. Now I am confused. Anyway it is released in Taiwan. Anyone buying from Taiwan?


UPDATES - 05.09.2011
Taiwanese fans, do mark your calendars for 09.09.2011, and expect I believe CD version + DVD Mini live. Will reveal more when I can reveal more but I think I already revealed it. So back to square one, Asia Tour Masha? Stop the whole fake kekkon thing, Asia Tour, say it now so that I can save money!


ORIGINALLY POSTED ON 31.08.2011

Photobucket


Not yet confirmed but to me pretty set,  CONFIRMED that there is new single coming on 31.08.2011 which includes the wedding song Kazoku ni Narou yo (家族になろうよ) and WOWOW theme, Fighting Pose which we have yet to hear at the time of posting where Masha sang live at Osaka concert on 30.07.2011! And he will premier the song in ANN next week on 06.08.2011 (eesshhh! when I am not here!!). There are other goodies in the release as well, I will explain in italics. Safe to say which one I will be getting!! I am not sure which version I am getting!!!! Not fair to make me choose!!!

DID YOU KNOW
Masha sang Fighting Pose for the first time live at Osaka concert on 30.07.2011 and will debut this studio version on ANN on 06.08.2011! For more snippets on this song itself, check out ANN snippets (30.07.2011). This is also WOWOW official theme for their special celebration to be held on 1st and 2nd October 2011. There may be some interesting stuff in my post about that.

Kazuko ni Narou yo was broadcast on ANN sometime in April 2011 if I am not mistaken. I honestly can't remember and my post didn't say much which reminds me to next time make a note of release dates!

You can find the English translated lyrics to Kazuko ni Narou yo here.

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
All the info can be found at the official website.

PRE-ORDER DETAILS
All are basically the same but I personally bought from CDJapan due to new registration points which allow me to knock off some yen and they were packaged nicely and arrived 1 day before official release. All delivers internationally and I believe only CDJapan accepts Paypal. I tried a mock buying Limited Edition Type A and Amazon was the most expensive costing 3605 yen (where 1700 yen is for shipping - maybe Fedex?) whilst the other 2 were the same with 2805 yen (with 900 yen as EMS fee). But since I still have 519 yen to discount from the final price, I think I will go for CDJapan.

Limited Edition Type A
HMV | Amazon Jp | CDJapan

Limited Edition Type B

Regular Edition


For more such as which is which, check out Read more link where italics are my own comments!







Photobucket

There will be 3 versions. Version 1 will probably be the limited edition where you have CD + the unplug live I'm With U DVD BUT not DVD for the 2 new songs' PVs. Version 2 will be I suppose Special or whatever edition with CD + the DVD for the 2 new songs' PVs only. Version 3 will be CD only. So if I want Unplug Live Plus the PVs, I will need to buy both! Oh clever! Clever! But between the 2, I feel you will find the PVs anywhere but maybe not the Unpplug Live DVD which you have seen clips but not the whole thing. You've heard them, but not seen them! So I will say you will probably know which one to get!


LIMITED EDITION TYPE A (UUCH-9041)
Price : 2000 yen/RM77-00

CD
1. 家族になろうよ (Kazoku ni Narou yo)
2. fighting pose
3.  Hard Rain (Osaka version) from WE’RE BROS. TOUR 2011 「THE LIVE BANG!!」
- Not sure which song so we will know later but seems to be from the Live Bang 2011!
4. 家族になろうよ (Kazoku ni Narou yo) Wedding Ver.
- Let me guess, he adds wedding bells perhaps?
5. 家族になろうよ (Kazoku ni Narou yo) (Original Karaoke)
6. fighting pose (Original Karaoke)
7. 家族になろうよ (Kazoku ni Narou yo) Wedding Ver. (Original Karaoke)

DVD
- These are from the I'M With U unplug live!!

1. HELLO
2. 幸福論 (Koufukuron)
- I will buy this!! One of my most favourite song, finally a PV treatment??
3. 蛍 (Hotaru)
4. 群青 (Gunjou Ultramarine)
5. 心color ~a song for wonderful year~

I want this DVD!!


LIMITED EDITION TYPE B (UUCH-9042)
Price : 1800 yen/RM69-00
- CD and DVD. Seems no PV for certain releases and no I'm With U broadcast.

CD
1. 家族になろうよ (Kazoku ni Narou yo)
2. fighting pose
3. Hard Rain (Osaka version) from WE’RE BROS. TOUR 2011 「THE LIVE BANG!!」
4. 家族になろうよ(Kazoku ni Narou yo) Wedding Ver.
5. 家族になろうよ(Kazoku ni Narou yo) (Original Karaoke)
6. fighting pose (Original Karaoke)
7. 家族になろうよ (Kazoku ni Narou yo)Wedding Ver. (Original Karaoke)

DVD
1. 家族になろうよ(Kazoku ni Narou yo)
2. fighting pose


REGULAR EDITION (UUCH-5080)
Price : 1300 yen/RM50-00
- CD only. Imagine you pay about RM30-00 more and you get the whole thing! Come on! Buy the whole thing!

1. 家族になろうよ (Kazoku ni Narou yo)
2. fighting pose
3. Hard Rain (Osaka version) from WE’RE BROS. TOUR 2011 「THE LIVE BANG!!」
4. 家族になろうよ (Kazoku ni Narou yo)Wedding Ver.
5. 家族になろうよ (Kazoku ni Narou yo)(Original Karaoke)
6. fighting pose (Original Karaoke)
7. 家族になろうよ (Kazoku ni Narou yo)Wedding Ver. (Original Karaoke)





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do bookmark this post as all replies will be posted in this same post. Rules of common courtesy and politeness applies.

You may now customise your comment and even post images! Here's how you do it;

FOR COLOURED FONT
Replace "color" with your choice of color. For example, "red", "blue", etc.

[co="color"]Your test here[/co]

FOR SCROLLING TEXT

[ma]Your text here[/ma]

FOR POSTING IMAGES
Please do not posts original huge sizes, thumbnails would be quite nice!

[im]Image URL Here[/im]

You can only see the results in the comments embedded in the post and not in the full blogger comment input page such as the one where you typed the comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



SUBSCRIBE TO FEED



Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner









JOIN CONTACT LIST!

Sometimes I receive some media files or stuff about Masha that can't be publicly shared, but I can however share privately, such as concert clips, etc. I would love to share whatever I got with you, as a way of disseminating information of Masha to the masses. You probably have all that stuff if you're an experienced fan, but if you are new to Masha or does not know other experienced fans, you probably won't have most of what I can send to you. I don't send emails often, since frankly I don't get such stuff often but when I do, I will send the link if I am allowed to do so. So do join my contact list but be reminded, you're not allowed to repost/redistribute/reupload whatever I send you whether in whole or in part. Anyone interested, redirect them to my blog and ask them to join my contact list. But this is only open to those who will answer the questions in the form below accurately. If you're successful, you will receive quite a few emails since I group all links together into categorised documents. If you're not, I will email and inform why (probably answered some wrongly, such as title not in Romaji or wrong answer). Once you found the answer, please RESUBMIT THE FORM. If you did not receive my emails (whether the many materials or rejection email) within 3 days of joining, please do resend your request. Thanks for joining!



>> CLICK HERE TO GO TO JOIN CONTACT LIST FORM <<


COPYRIGHT & DISCLAIMER



I do not know Masha, nor am I affiliated with him, BROS or AMUSE. This is a private fan site built by a fan for fans of common interest. The graphics were adapted from various free usage vectors and cliparts found in the internet. All pictures are collected from various sources. All text are either by me and/or collected from various sites and forums. Any enquiry please see "CONTACT".
 
Best Blogger Tips