SEARCH THIS BLOG




[CM] Dunlop - Time Travel : Future [26.08.2011]

5 comments Post a Comment
 Photobucket 

New CM from Dunlop and I almost forgot he is still spokesperson for Dunlop. And very smart of Dunlop to include...what's his name I forgot! But it is Baby Ryoma!! (P/S: the young man's name is Hamada Tatsuomi). Can't believe he is so tall now! Literally the coolest CM ever. Pity, no new song eh? 

The theme is as explained by River of MashaPlus;

Continuing the time-travel theme, this time, Fukuyama will meet his great-great-grandson from the future. Or was it Hamada that meets his descendent? He remarks on the superb performance against the snow.  The shooting was done indoor and the snows that were seen in the CM is actually salt. This fact made Hamada-kun very excited. It was done in the middle of summer, in June. Lily Franky provides the narration, with Michihiko Yanai serves as a producer. [Source]


Michihiko Yanai  seems to be everywhere everytime Masha is mentioned! Anyway the caps look fantastic, can't wait for the CM which will be released on, if I am correct, 25.08.2011. No sign of the CM now available online from 26.08.2011. So I am not sure when it is gonna be broadcast, I thought 25.08.2011 but obviously wrong. Meanwhile, some caps from the news site. Source of the pictures is here. If there are any new pictures, they will be at my Facebook page, "All Abt Masha" in Dunlop folder.


Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

WATCH THIS
At the official Dunlop website, you can choose 15 secs or 30 secs. Click here.


or at youtube



NEWS
Some news here and here which explains the plot as:

In the CM that aired starting February of this year, Fukuyama plays the part of a man who lived 100 years before the current time. In this new CM, he moves forward 100 years into the future, where he meets his great-great-grandson (Hamada). The CM features the DSX-2 Dunlop studless winter tire.


Ermmm you mean August issit?



5 comments:

vspirit said...

lol. and here river was going hamada-kun, hamada-kun. so i guess hamada-kun's it.

*goes check*

tatsuomi hamada-kun apparently.

Funn Lim said...

Thanks Vspirit. Yes I am blind! BLIND! I did think must be Hamada because I thought Hamada was the director until I read it for the 2nd time. BLIND. And frankly until now I do not know which is family name and which is given name.

Hamada is the ermm... given name?

vspirit said...

nope. tatsuomi is.

cat said...

Hi Funn! Thanks for using my translation. In the Japanese article, it said that the first CM was in Feb -- the one where he is from 100 years ago. Then we have this new CM this month :)

Funn Lim said...

Thanks Cat. I didn't realise there is a connection between the I suppose I can call it Ryoma-like CM and this new one!

Post a Comment

Do bookmark this post as all replies will be posted in this same post. Rules of common courtesy and politeness applies.

You may now customise your comment and even post images! Here's how you do it;

FOR COLOURED FONT
Replace "color" with your choice of color. For example, "red", "blue", etc.

[co="color"]Your test here[/co]

FOR SCROLLING TEXT

[ma]Your text here[/ma]

FOR POSTING IMAGES
Please do not posts original huge sizes, thumbnails would be quite nice!

[im]Image URL Here[/im]

You can only see the results in the comments embedded in the post and not in the full blogger comment input page such as the one where you typed the comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



SUBSCRIBE TO FEED



Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner









JOIN CONTACT LIST!

Sometimes I receive some media files or stuff about Masha that can't be publicly shared, but I can however share privately, such as concert clips, etc. I would love to share whatever I got with you, as a way of disseminating information of Masha to the masses. You probably have all that stuff if you're an experienced fan, but if you are new to Masha or does not know other experienced fans, you probably won't have most of what I can send to you. I don't send emails often, since frankly I don't get such stuff often but when I do, I will send the link if I am allowed to do so. So do join my contact list but be reminded, you're not allowed to repost/redistribute/reupload whatever I send you whether in whole or in part. Anyone interested, redirect them to my blog and ask them to join my contact list. But this is only open to those who will answer the questions in the form below accurately. If you're successful, you will receive quite a few emails since I group all links together into categorised documents. If you're not, I will email and inform why (probably answered some wrongly, such as title not in Romaji or wrong answer). Once you found the answer, please RESUBMIT THE FORM. If you did not receive my emails (whether the many materials or rejection email) within 3 days of joining, please do resend your request. Thanks for joining!



>> CLICK HERE TO GO TO JOIN CONTACT LIST FORM <<


COPYRIGHT & DISCLAIMER



I do not know Masha, nor am I affiliated with him, BROS or AMUSE. This is a private fan site built by a fan for fans of common interest. The graphics were adapted from various free usage vectors and cliparts found in the internet. All pictures are collected from various sources. All text are either by me and/or collected from various sites and forums. Any enquiry please see "CONTACT".
 
Best Blogger Tips