SEARCH THIS BLOG




[MAGAZINE] MORE [Oct 2011]

0 comments Post a Comment
Photobucket

Masha was featured in MORE magazine, October 2011 issue. He wasn't on the cover, and I suppose the photoshoot was connected to the impending release of his new 27th single, Kazoku ni Naruo yo/Fighting Pose. There is no English translation of the interview but thankfully Mashamasha gave some great snippets on his relationship with his mother and his grandmother which was interesting to read;

All after Read More.



By Mashamasha:-

The part about his family is rather interesting. Masha said what he remembers most is how he made Katsuko (his mother) angry in his youth. She never praised him and always said she helped him to keep his new year red pocket money but has never returned back to him.

And why he loves his grandmother the most (in his words, 最高に大好きなおばあちゃん - I love my grandmother the most) because she has never scolded him. Since he was a kid, he travelled for one hour by himself to go to grandmother's home to visit her. She gave him sweets, softdrinks and no matter what he did, she never scolded him. It was like heaven to him.

And now when he looks at how katsuko treats her grandchildren (his bother's three kids), she also never scolds them. When their birthday are coming, she told masha she wanted to buy them camera as birthday present and asked masha to buy it. Masha replied "if you have already decided what to buy, why don't you buy it by yourself?"

She further explains the following which is not in the interview but as his long time fan, something she connected to;

i remember he once said in another interview that actually katsuko didn't like him to go to find the grandma on his own, but he insisted to go to help grandma with her farm work.

Grandmothers always dote on their grandson and since Masha's father died young and was absent even when he was alive, I suppose his mother had to be the disciplinarian. He must have been quite a difficult young man. I can also see why he loved his grandmother so much, if I am not mistaken passed away... I can't remember, early 2008? Early 2009? Something he never mentioned and probably will never mention. I am however rather surprise at this rather revealing snippet, especially on his mother and himself.  I wonder, this grandmother must be his father's mother? If his mother objected to him spending so much time with her (as opposed to studying perhaps), I do wonder if the grandmother was his father's mother?

For a more personal song of Masha (I am sure all his songs are personal), but more personal as in about his childhood and his grandmother, do have a look at Mikan Iro No Natsuyasumi. If I remember correctly, his grandmother had a tangerine farm or maybe not that big scale, maybe tangerine garden. I wonder is it still there? Frankly I know very little of his childhood or his family members, so any information would be most appreciated.

As for the photoshoot, one of the better ones. Only very few "uncles" can wear baby pink and baby blue combination! However a keen eyed fan told me his famous right side mole is missing and indeed, it is. Too much photoshop and yet not enough since he looks somewhat pale. Why dull or erase the mole I wonder?

SCANS
All thanks to Anthippi of MashaPlus. The only missing ones are the interview pages and the Kewpie Half advert. The rest is as follows.

Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket

DOWNLOAD
The above good quality scan all zipped up for you to download.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do bookmark this post as all replies will be posted in this same post. Rules of common courtesy and politeness applies.

You may now customise your comment and even post images! Here's how you do it;

FOR COLOURED FONT
Replace "color" with your choice of color. For example, "red", "blue", etc.

[co="color"]Your test here[/co]

FOR SCROLLING TEXT

[ma]Your text here[/ma]

FOR POSTING IMAGES
Please do not posts original huge sizes, thumbnails would be quite nice!

[im]Image URL Here[/im]

You can only see the results in the comments embedded in the post and not in the full blogger comment input page such as the one where you typed the comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



SUBSCRIBE TO FEED



Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner









JOIN CONTACT LIST!

Sometimes I receive some media files or stuff about Masha that can't be publicly shared, but I can however share privately, such as concert clips, etc. I would love to share whatever I got with you, as a way of disseminating information of Masha to the masses. You probably have all that stuff if you're an experienced fan, but if you are new to Masha or does not know other experienced fans, you probably won't have most of what I can send to you. I don't send emails often, since frankly I don't get such stuff often but when I do, I will send the link if I am allowed to do so. So do join my contact list but be reminded, you're not allowed to repost/redistribute/reupload whatever I send you whether in whole or in part. Anyone interested, redirect them to my blog and ask them to join my contact list. But this is only open to those who will answer the questions in the form below accurately. If you're successful, you will receive quite a few emails since I group all links together into categorised documents. If you're not, I will email and inform why (probably answered some wrongly, such as title not in Romaji or wrong answer). Once you found the answer, please RESUBMIT THE FORM. If you did not receive my emails (whether the many materials or rejection email) within 3 days of joining, please do resend your request. Thanks for joining!



>> CLICK HERE TO GO TO JOIN CONTACT LIST FORM <<


COPYRIGHT & DISCLAIMER



I do not know Masha, nor am I affiliated with him, BROS or AMUSE. This is a private fan site built by a fan for fans of common interest. The graphics were adapted from various free usage vectors and cliparts found in the internet. All pictures are collected from various sources. All text are either by me and/or collected from various sites and forums. Any enquiry please see "CONTACT".
 
Best Blogger Tips