Basically a rundown on his past as a student, how he was not a keen student unless there are girls in that particular class. And also his choice of career and a bit of background on career options in Nagasaki which was very limited back in those days. Those who read his biography will know this part.
不過，「人見人愛」的福山早前卻傳出與木村拓哉不和，兩人在《Music Station》碰頭時，後者整個節目都沒望他一眼。福山在雜誌《an‧an》的「最喜愛男性」選舉中，連續十年屈居木村之下。有《Music Station》工作人員事後還指節目當日氣氛很緊張，但福山由始至終都非常輕鬆，還與他們開玩笑，令他們鬆一口氣。
Ahhh, discord with mr popular, Kimura Takuya and that Music Station incident (13.08.2010), how he deflected the laser stare of that aforementioned celebrity and how he made the staff breath easier. Also reiterates his popularity and friendliness from school (despite as the article pointedly said, his poor results - was he such a poor student?!) that continues till this day. Also noted how he made reporters at ease with his friendliness and easy going demeanour, how he could quite simply make everybody feel at ease whenever he is in a room. How he was chosen to play Ryoma instead of the much rumoured Kimura Takuya which has by the way been debunked by the writer himself Fukuda-san who said quite clearly Masha was the first and only choice.
事實上，福山的好友網絡非常廣泛，除了他非常尊敬的前輩《美女定野獸》兒玉清、同公司前輩兼樂隊Southern All Stars成員桑田佳祐、小說《東京鐵塔》作家Lily Franky、棒球名將新庄剛志，合演《神探伽利略》的北村一輝，甚至尊尼事務所偶像KAT-TUN的梨和也、News的山下智久和生田斗真，以及《東京Dogs》小栗旬均是好友。
A good one on how he is friends with everybody from the entertainment circle, from young performers to veterans, from same management to different management. Sort of highlights how wide his circle of friends are.
Now this is the interesting part, albeit a bit of guessing from me. His love of porn or in Japan known as AV movie is well known as well as his love of dirty jokes. Anyway, it is said he wants to direct an AV movie? Not sure. What is sure is when AV actresses heard of his interest in their industry, they sort of like to introduce themselves to him. Lucky him. Some even volunteered to let him "inspect" them. Then the article sort of said of his stinginess; that he loves to watch AV movies but he does not buy them. He in fact finds online sample movies, to save money perhaps? Well, that we all know of course! Also mentioned how in one interview he revealed he does not wear underwear during concert performances to save time on washing those undergarments and that we all know. And the drinking sessions with younger friends tend to concentrate a lot on dirty jokes. And that we all know as well.
Now this is the part most wouldn't know and most are just gossips but darn interesting. It talks about however much he tried to avoid such rumours, he is always linked to someone, most of which I have written about in his Profile page. To recap, Seto Asaka (co star in the To Daisuke In Heaven), his mentor Ueda Shoji's nameless granddaughter, Konishi Manami, Uchida Yuki (his co star from Under Same Roof) and some more names I do not recognise. He was in fact rumoured to have dated his co-stars (leading ladies) from Beauty Or Beast as well as Galileo, well that we all know. Also he was rumoured to be in a gay relationship with Ken Hirai. Oh that one we all know!! However he has openly acknowledged one relationship, that is Uchida Yuki whom he dated from 1994 and reportedly broke up with her in 2002, which is what the article says anyway. Broke up due to different values? Anyway after that no more acknowledged relationships, which is true. However one relationship still persists till today and that is Manami Konishi, from 2006 till present. Well, I have always said if there is any relationship I believe to be true, would be with Manami Konishi. She is still single, she is tall, pretty, cute and from what I can see, not doing much these days. In fact she seems rather free career wise. Also mentioned Masha always said he wishes to marry when he reaches 40. Well he is 41 now. The last part I am not sure what is meant; did the article says rumours abound he has married since 2008? Anyway whatever it may be, the article said since Ryoma Den is done filming, he is free next year and rumour has it he will use his now spare time to marry his rumoured girlfriend, Manami Konishi.
Ok, before you jump up and down with despair or excitement, depending on your reaction to this piece of "news", I must say it is my personal belief that he may still be dating Manami Konishi. Yes, I really have this belief that he has dated her before, or is dating her, or whatever. And if anyone he should marry, I think I am very happy if he chooses her, since I really like her. The fact that her career seems to be not going anywhere busy lately, and he is free, if they're dating I believe yes, any marriage may be possible in 2011. However I do not believe he is secretly married. Not his style. And you wanna really know what I think of Masha and marriage? Please don't hang me but I really do believe he has a commitment phobia or maybe he is so used to be alone he just can't share his life with another. That is what I really think. BUT if he does intend to marry whoeever he is dating, I think this article got the right girl for him. Just my personal opinion. But still my heart breaks...
This part is reality. Although his role was secondary in Under Same Roof, he achieved great success and went on to become very famous TV wise and then suddenly in 1996-1997 he stopped all activities to learn photography. Well he was a bit disillusioned and burnt out you see, that all fans know. He still hosted his 2 radio programs the article said and he traveled extensively and apart from photography, the article was careful to point out he learnt to cook Italian food. Yummy!
原來，福山當時有感無論自己及工作人員已疲憊不堪，漸失方向，每天得個「忙」字，於是他就像《再單身遊記》（Eat Pray Love）的作者Elizabeth Gilbert決定暫停腳步，重整人生。福山形容那兩年令他成長不少，成為人生及事業再衝刺的重要契機。
This part something about turning professional with his interest in photography and also how he restructured his life with travels and exhibitions, much like the writer I believe of Eat Pray Love. Well, nice comparison I'd say although does make Masha sound like he was going through some huge emotional issue and like some over emotional woman. Very dramatic.
Welcome to All About Fukuyama Masaharu, part lyrics blog, part fan site, 100% about Masha. It started out as a blog around April 2009 to repost all English lyrics, but after a while I got a bit ambitious and posting many other things I can gather from the net, some pictures, some articles, mostly news in English from the perspective of a fan although you can find some translated articles in here. I do not pretend to say I take credit for the text in here; frankly I just search, gather, summarise, reword and repost. I will always include the name of the fan who said whatever I posted to the best of my ability but as you can see, my sources are mostly from 2 main fan forums of Masha that is not in Japan. My problem is I can't read Japanese or Chinese, but my persistence sometimes does pay off when I just keep looking. You will also find some pictures in here, but all of the pictures you don't see in here are in Facebook, just look for All Abt Masha. I am quite active in that Facebook page, and it is also a place to find information! My main purpose for this blog is for myself; to gather all lyrics in English under one roof. But I am very sure foreign fans can also benefit from the contents in this blog, and without the many wonderful foreign Masha fans who translate, discuss and share whether privately or publicly, this blog will never be what it is today. I am still hoping to find more English lyrics somewhere, although from the looks of it, I will say things have slowed down a bit. Anyway, have a look. If you have any snippet about Masha to share with me, or pictures or lyrics, anything at all, please do not hesitate to do so. Do join in the discussion by using Post A Comment. Do consider sending me your submission of reviews. And for new Masha fans, if you like, do join my Contact List. Thanks for dropping by!
- News & Updates
- Fun facts
- Filmography & Discography
- Latest news
- Quotes by Masha
- Quotes about Masha
- Pictures at Facebook
VIEW ALL CONTENTS
- Table of contents by dates
- Table of contents by labels
ARTICLES & TRANSLATIONS
- Masha Heart [English/Thai]
- MashaPlus [Eng][Requires registration]
- HK Fan Forums [Chinese]
- BROS [Japanese/Eng/Korean/Chinese]
- Twitter [Japanese]
- In August 2011, there was a "Fuku" Giveaway Lucky Draw which closed on 31.08.2011. Winners were announced on 03.09.2011 where they were Wu Hoi Lam and Sze Ying. Congratulations to them and thanks everyone for your participation.
- If you wish me to remove certain materials because you were the original uploader, please do email me, however please reconsider your decision
- I am using Photobucket to store my images. However some images were stored at Imageshack.us and if you see a picture of a yellow frog in a block of ice, it means that is stored at Imageshack.us . All you have to do is go to Imageshack, create a free account, log in before you come to my blog or any blog using Imageshack.us , and voila! All the images will be there! In fact I do prefer Imageshack.us !
- The slideshow at the top is clickable. It will be 10 images. To switch between images, either use the thumbtack to scroll left or right or click at any of the 10 buttons on the white paper.
- The links in the left panel which is Labels are hidden under an accordion style menu. If you're not sure what you're looking at, just click everywhere.
- I have changed the way the links are presented when you click on Archive or any labels. Instead of all full posts, you will see the title as links. This is neater and I hope it will make looking for posts easier for you!
- This blog's main language is English although for lyrics, you will probably find Romaji, Kanji and English as well. For links to other blogs that offer more information such as text based, do check out LINKS.
- If the images in the slideshow above seems to look like it is not covering the entire polaroid base, please reload. It happens.
- I am not affiliated with Masha or Amuse or BROS. I won't even say I am an experienced fan but you'll learn pretty quickly about this talented handsome uncle if you know where to look. It is daunting at first to find information on him, since most are in Japanese but if you know where to look, you will suddenly realise he has fans not just in Japan. I hope my blog will be your stepping stone to a bigger world of Masha-fans out there! This is not a notice but well.. just so you know!
As you all know, I will be attending Masha's concert on 03.08.2011 and so to reflect my joy at finally realising my dream in what will be a very costly trip, I present to you my 3rd most favourite song of Masha, Koufukuron!
If it is meant as private message, you may email me at funnlim(AT)gmail.com or leave a PM at Facebook page.
OTHER THAN PRIVATE MESSAGES
You may use the Shoutbox on the right for any instant messages or reporting of dead or changed links as well as simply to contact me. If it is rather long, feel free to use any post you think is related to what you wish to say, as I will receive a copy of your comment as well.
ABOUT SPECIFIC POSTS OR TOPICS
If it is a reply or related to a specific post or topic blogged about in here, please use Post A Comment feature. Remember to bookmark that post as I will reply in that post, if any.