SEARCH THIS BLOG




[NEWS] Ryoma-Den wrap-up party [11.10.2010]

0 comments Post a Comment
I have previously mentioned briefly of Ryoma-Den's wrap-up party or as they call it, crank-up party here which was held which many fans suspect as Westin at Ebisu, Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan on 11.10.2010. Mashamasha translated some snippets from various posts from cast members, ex-producer at NHK who were there and it sounds like a smashingly huge party. Comments in italics is by me.

"there are 1000 people in the party and masha went to greet each of them one by one" [Source]. This blog entry from one of the cast member did mention how friendly Masha was and how great the party was. No full translation as yet since he wrote really long.

"SION also went to the crank up party and sang a song with masha. He said originally he did not plan to go because he just played a little part, but then he received a phone call (probably from masha) to ask him to go" [Source]

I am not sure if this translation refers to the same party but I just post here first. "see these posts in 2ch, masha hold mini live in the 二次会 (party?/small band?), and as many are musician, they also play music instruments"

but based on the posts, it seems the newspaper said most actresses (including the 4 main actresses) did not come, but hirosue has prepared video comment. 蒼井 was in Korea (even not, she wouldn't come because of 武市) and hirosue couldn't come because she is too hot topic now, but don't know why the other 2 did not come. Seems like a male dominated party then.Curious too why none of the 4 leading ladies came. I mean even SION who has a small part came. Since it was not opened to paparazzi, surely they should at least make an appearance unless they're out of country or filming elsewhere? It is after all a thank you banquet for the staff and not just the actors.

Pictures at the event after Read More link.




There were pictures from the event and the close-ups were posted by the ex-producer at NHK which was later removed (and I think I know why since only Masha's ones were removed but come on! Let us in on the fun too! We fans are part of the "production" team as well) but reposted by really quick thinking Japanese fans at forums.I took these from HK Fans Discussion Forums. By the way the guy in mask is Masha. And his gesture in the top right picture seems to be holding of the samurai sword. Or is it pinky swearing? Probably a symbolic gesture of something.







The following picture caused a bit of confusion amongst fans since it bears no description, so it may be taken before or after the party. I suspect after because he looked subdued. It could be other days. Frankly no confirmation. Love the glasses though.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do bookmark this post as all replies will be posted in this same post. Rules of common courtesy and politeness applies.

You may now customise your comment and even post images! Here's how you do it;

FOR COLOURED FONT
Replace "color" with your choice of color. For example, "red", "blue", etc.

[co="color"]Your test here[/co]

FOR SCROLLING TEXT

[ma]Your text here[/ma]

FOR POSTING IMAGES
Please do not posts original huge sizes, thumbnails would be quite nice!

[im]Image URL Here[/im]

You can only see the results in the comments embedded in the post and not in the full blogger comment input page such as the one where you typed the comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



SUBSCRIBE TO FEED



Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner









JOIN CONTACT LIST!

Sometimes I receive some media files or stuff about Masha that can't be publicly shared, but I can however share privately, such as concert clips, etc. I would love to share whatever I got with you, as a way of disseminating information of Masha to the masses. You probably have all that stuff if you're an experienced fan, but if you are new to Masha or does not know other experienced fans, you probably won't have most of what I can send to you. I don't send emails often, since frankly I don't get such stuff often but when I do, I will send the link if I am allowed to do so. So do join my contact list but be reminded, you're not allowed to repost/redistribute/reupload whatever I send you whether in whole or in part. Anyone interested, redirect them to my blog and ask them to join my contact list. But this is only open to those who will answer the questions in the form below accurately. If you're successful, you will receive quite a few emails since I group all links together into categorised documents. If you're not, I will email and inform why (probably answered some wrongly, such as title not in Romaji or wrong answer). Once you found the answer, please RESUBMIT THE FORM. If you did not receive my emails (whether the many materials or rejection email) within 3 days of joining, please do resend your request. Thanks for joining!



>> CLICK HERE TO GO TO JOIN CONTACT LIST FORM <<


COPYRIGHT & DISCLAIMER



I do not know Masha, nor am I affiliated with him, BROS or AMUSE. This is a private fan site built by a fan for fans of common interest. The graphics were adapted from various free usage vectors and cliparts found in the internet. All pictures are collected from various sources. All text are either by me and/or collected from various sites and forums. Any enquiry please see "CONTACT".
 
Best Blogger Tips