SEARCH THIS BLOG




[COMING SOON] Ikiteru, Ikiteku [22.02.2012] ~ PARTIAL LYRICS~

1 comments Post a Comment




New release from Masha, coming soon! News translated by River of MashaPlus from Oricon;


Singer/actor Fukuyama Masaharu will form a tag team with popular child actor Suzuki Fuku to perform the latest Doraemon theme song, which is scheduled to be released on 22nd Feb. Suzuki Fuku will be responsible for the dance, which was choreographed by PERFUME's choreographer MIWAKO, while Fukuyama will make an appearance as Fukuyama Masaaki, which appeared before on the last Doreamon's movie. Fukuyama Masaaki will be responsible for the singing, chorus and the accompanying guitar. 


According to Suzuki Fuku, he has been practising the new dance since last year, which prompted a friend to ask him: What is that dance? And Suzuki replied: It's a secret. The song is cool and I enjoy dancing. I want to dance with everyone else. It is remain to be seen if Fukuyama himself can be seen dancing.


Mashamasha says, news here said Masha said he won't be dancing. Bummer!

But what is this? Fans says it is a DVD single. CDJapan says;

DVD release from Masaharu Fukuyama commemorating the release of the theatrical anime "Doraemon: Nobita and the Island of Miracles - Animal Adventure -." Fukuyama sings its main theme. DVD contains animation describing the world of the theme "Ikiteru Ikiteku," a TV version of the them sung, a trailer of the anime (subject to change), and a TV spot of the them in which Masaharu Fukuyama appeared (subject to change). *Available only until March 30, 2012 (subject to change). *A part of the profit will be donated to Doraemon Foundation.

Tokyohive translated the news;

Suzuki Fuku to appear in Fukuyama Masaharu’s PV for ‘Doraemon’ OST

Popular child actor Suzuki Fuku (7) will be making a cameo in Fukuyama Masaharu (42)’s music video for “Ikiteru Ikiteku”, the theme song for the film, ‘Doraemon: Nobita to Kiseki no Shima ~Animal Adventure~‘. Suzuki will also be appearing in the movie itself.


The music video begins with an anime segment from the upcoming movie featuring the character “Fukuyama Masaaki” (inspired by Fukuyama himself), and a dodo bird by the name of “Fukuraajo”. Suzuki will make his cameo wearing a dodo bird outfit, while exhibiting his dance routine called “Teruteku Dance”.

Fukuyama commented, “Please dance to this in a school festival or even at a sports festival.”

Suzuki, who made his big break with his “Maru-Mori Dance“, revealed, “When I was practicing this dance at school, my friends asked me what kind of dance it was, but I kept it a secret. I would love it if everyone would dance to this.”

The movie is scheduled to hit theaters on March 3rd.

Please note it is region 2 DVD.

OFFICIAL SITE

PREORDER DETAILS
CD Japan - 500 yen
Amazon Jp - 473 yen

THE SONG
A sample, plus the dance!



THE DANCE
Learn the dance!! Can you imagine everyone at his concert doing the moves???



THE LYRICS
Partial lyrics thanks to Mashamasha


不思議なものだ
子供の頃は大人に何でなれないのに
大人になればときめくだけで
いつでも子供になれる

大きな夢をひとつ持ってた
恥ずかしいくらいバカげた夢を
そしたら何故か小さな夢が
いつの間にか叶ってた

そうだ 僕は僕だけで出来てるわけじゃない
100年 1000年前の遺伝子に
褒めてもらえるように今を生きてる
今日も生きてく



1 comments:

TV-Rocker said...

hello!
I translated the lyrics into English.


How strange,
although children can never become adults,
Adults can always become children when their hearts "throb."

I had a single big dream.
Just a foolish dream as if I feel shy.

Then somehow before I knew it,
little dreams have been realized.

Yeah, we are not made with only ourselves.
To be praised by hundreds and thousands genes.

I'm living now.
I keep on living today, too.

Post a Comment

Do bookmark this post as all replies will be posted in this same post. Rules of common courtesy and politeness applies.

You may now customise your comment and even post images! Here's how you do it;

FOR COLOURED FONT
Replace "color" with your choice of color. For example, "red", "blue", etc.

[co="color"]Your test here[/co]

FOR SCROLLING TEXT

[ma]Your text here[/ma]

FOR POSTING IMAGES
Please do not posts original huge sizes, thumbnails would be quite nice!

[im]Image URL Here[/im]

You can only see the results in the comments embedded in the post and not in the full blogger comment input page such as the one where you typed the comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



SUBSCRIBE TO FEED



Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner









JOIN CONTACT LIST!

Sometimes I receive some media files or stuff about Masha that can't be publicly shared, but I can however share privately, such as concert clips, etc. I would love to share whatever I got with you, as a way of disseminating information of Masha to the masses. You probably have all that stuff if you're an experienced fan, but if you are new to Masha or does not know other experienced fans, you probably won't have most of what I can send to you. I don't send emails often, since frankly I don't get such stuff often but when I do, I will send the link if I am allowed to do so. So do join my contact list but be reminded, you're not allowed to repost/redistribute/reupload whatever I send you whether in whole or in part. Anyone interested, redirect them to my blog and ask them to join my contact list. But this is only open to those who will answer the questions in the form below accurately. If you're successful, you will receive quite a few emails since I group all links together into categorised documents. If you're not, I will email and inform why (probably answered some wrongly, such as title not in Romaji or wrong answer). Once you found the answer, please RESUBMIT THE FORM. If you did not receive my emails (whether the many materials or rejection email) within 3 days of joining, please do resend your request. Thanks for joining!



>> CLICK HERE TO GO TO JOIN CONTACT LIST FORM <<


COPYRIGHT & DISCLAIMER



I do not know Masha, nor am I affiliated with him, BROS or AMUSE. This is a private fan site built by a fan for fans of common interest. The graphics were adapted from various free usage vectors and cliparts found in the internet. All pictures are collected from various sources. All text are either by me and/or collected from various sites and forums. Any enquiry please see "CONTACT".
 
Best Blogger Tips