SEARCH THIS BLOG




[HOT SPOT] The Last Paradise / Life force through Masaharu Fukuyama's Eyes [30.04.2011]

0 comments Post a Comment

UPDATES - 1.05.2011
Some comments posted by fans on this episode and the verdict is... it is a must watch for a super cute Masha!

Some snippets...

From HKFC

he was trying to taste the 3 things which monkeys eat (He's trying out what the monkeys eat in winter). The branches he said it tasted like wood. Then he ate the leaf, he said it tastes OK. The he caught a tiny fish..


Which I suppose he ate it raw since I can't understand what the fan wrote. Anyway I am glad he did not follow the trail of a baby koala bear because well you can google what they also eat to build up immunity in their bodies. Ewwwww...


By Izumisano..
Monkeys looking for water cockroaches and bugs and shrimps under the rocks in the river. He tries the same.The water's freezing.


Bugs too? Luckily not.


More by Izumisano...
They're actually showing the crank up in Ryomaden!  He joins the filming of Hot Spots straight away.


By Halad...
Interview about his love for nature. And him sitting at an airport, looking at photos of the glowing ants...


Basically more on him tasting various stuff like leaves, etc. That's all I know for now.



UPDATES - 30.04.2011
REMINDER! Tonight 9pm Japan time! Malaysia/HK time 8pm. Indonesia time 7pm. Anyone with ASTRO can watch NHK channel, those without can use Keyhole TV, NHK channel (password if unchanged is same as the channel's name in 3 alphabets). As for me, I will not be able to watch as I don't own the TV!!!

UPDATES - 29.04.2011

I made a mistake. The date is 30th April and the time is still 9pm Japan time! Anyway you can watch the trailer here and the following are the tiny screencaps ...


PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket



PREVIOUSLY POSTED ON 16.04.2011



Thanks to River for the translation. He looks fantastic in that picture. Really suddenly very miss that daikanshasai 2010 hair. Original source news is here.

NHK to air a special episode for Hot Spot
NHK Hot Spot- The Last Paradise will have a special episode broadcast on 30th May at 9pm, on NHK-G. I will shows the organism and the environment threat that these places are facing, all through the eyes of his narrator, Fukuyama Masaharu. The special program will also show undisclosed footage and the photographs taken by Fukuyama himself, and it will ends with an appeal to do something and change for the future.

The next episode in the regular series will be aired on 17th April, 1st May and 29th May, from 9pm. The final episode will be broadcast in June, featuring Fukuyama himself.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do bookmark this post as all replies will be posted in this same post. Rules of common courtesy and politeness applies.

You may now customise your comment and even post images! Here's how you do it;

FOR COLOURED FONT
Replace "color" with your choice of color. For example, "red", "blue", etc.

[co="color"]Your test here[/co]

FOR SCROLLING TEXT

[ma]Your text here[/ma]

FOR POSTING IMAGES
Please do not posts original huge sizes, thumbnails would be quite nice!

[im]Image URL Here[/im]

You can only see the results in the comments embedded in the post and not in the full blogger comment input page such as the one where you typed the comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



SUBSCRIBE TO FEED



Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner









JOIN CONTACT LIST!

Sometimes I receive some media files or stuff about Masha that can't be publicly shared, but I can however share privately, such as concert clips, etc. I would love to share whatever I got with you, as a way of disseminating information of Masha to the masses. You probably have all that stuff if you're an experienced fan, but if you are new to Masha or does not know other experienced fans, you probably won't have most of what I can send to you. I don't send emails often, since frankly I don't get such stuff often but when I do, I will send the link if I am allowed to do so. So do join my contact list but be reminded, you're not allowed to repost/redistribute/reupload whatever I send you whether in whole or in part. Anyone interested, redirect them to my blog and ask them to join my contact list. But this is only open to those who will answer the questions in the form below accurately. If you're successful, you will receive quite a few emails since I group all links together into categorised documents. If you're not, I will email and inform why (probably answered some wrongly, such as title not in Romaji or wrong answer). Once you found the answer, please RESUBMIT THE FORM. If you did not receive my emails (whether the many materials or rejection email) within 3 days of joining, please do resend your request. Thanks for joining!



>> CLICK HERE TO GO TO JOIN CONTACT LIST FORM <<


COPYRIGHT & DISCLAIMER



I do not know Masha, nor am I affiliated with him, BROS or AMUSE. This is a private fan site built by a fan for fans of common interest. The graphics were adapted from various free usage vectors and cliparts found in the internet. All pictures are collected from various sources. All text are either by me and/or collected from various sites and forums. Any enquiry please see "CONTACT".
 
Best Blogger Tips