SEARCH THIS BLOG




[MAGAZINE] Bessatsu Kadokawa [15.07.2009]

0 comments Post a Comment


Or in its full title, Bessatsu Kadokawa Magazine [15.07.2009] - The Kadokawa Mook Special Issue : Fukuyama Masaharu. The entire magazine dedicated to Masha with plenty of pictures and more. This is a must see and a must read where this is not Masha talking about himself but other talking about him, all carefully translated by Izumisano, so do expect quality AND quantity. As for the pictures, all taken from MashaPlus Info Forums but what you see in here is NOT the full scans. There are more, so do join All Abt Masha Facebook page and look for the folder "[Magazine] Bessatsu Kadokawa".

Some selected quotes, some scans and links to translated text all after Read More link.



EXTRACTS FROM INTERVIEWS
"It seems everytime after he bathes, Fukuyama-san likes to stand naked in front of the mirror and scrape the steam off the glass with a squeegee. He checks out the muscles around his bum as he cleans the mirror." - Sou chan, his ANN radio partner

"I think whoever marries Fukuyama-san is going to have a hard time. She won’t be able to handle it unless she’s faultless at housework. But she doesn’t need to be a full-time housewife, it should be alright if she has her own job" - Sou chan, his ANN radio partner

"I heard there’s a restaurant close to Fukuyama-san’s recording studio where he often goes to eat. He’s keeps some of his wine there. But because he can’t put his own name “FUKUYAMA MASAHARU” on the bottle, he asked the shop to “make up a suitable name”. The old lady in the shop had no idea who Fukuyama-san is, so she just wrote “The Oniisan (お兄さん the mister) with glasses"" - Sou chan, his ANN radio partner

" Fukuyama-san has said before that people suspect he’s gay (laugh)..." - Sou chan, his ANN radio partner

"That’s right, he's like a kid sometimes. I’ve once seen with my own eyes, Fukuyama-san stamp his foot because he couldn’t get No. 1 ranking. At that time, I wanted to say “That’s what you call ‘having a tantrum’!” (laugh) yet he’s so grown up normally" - Sou chan, his ANN radio partner

"Fukuyama-kun approaches it more from a musician’s perspective. He really loves the guitar, so I think he will always use the guitar as the basis of his music production." - Inoue Akira, Music Director

"He has a rich singing voice, not the rock type, but very cool. The Japanese understanding of the word “cool” may be a bit different. I think he’s got an attractiveness, a feeling of calmness, one who will not lose himself in the song, the type of singer who wants to convey messages out." - Inoue Akira, Music Director

"But I'm always asking myself, whatever job I do, in whatever line of work, if I am enjoying myself in it. It's not a matter of self-confidence , but rather how I can use "my own way" to do things. I believe there is always a way!" - Masha

"In my heart, I don’t see myself as a restaurant that can draw people in with just my talk. So, how can we play the best music out? That is where I plan to be putting in the majority of my time and effort. To achieve that, we have gathered a group of outstanding band members. My goal is to get to the standard (of performance) that even if it were just them playing the music, people are still willing to pay money to come and listen. And only with that, will I feel assured enough to embark on my many other lines of work. After all, music is my base, but to make it a special point to show everyone that “All I want to do is music”, is not, based on my character, something that I’d like to do (laugh)." - Masha

"Well I guess there’re different types of artists, and I’m a bit against things like having to act good-looking all the time. If I had to stand there and play cool, I’d find it absurd and embarrassing. I’ve always been the type who feels shy and awkward very easily. Having said that, it’s not good to just let it be and not do anything." - Masha

FOR FULL TRANSLATIONS
Find all the relevant links below, all from Masha Heart.

MASHA INTERVIEW



OTHERS ON MASHA




SOME SELECTED SCANS




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do bookmark this post as all replies will be posted in this same post. Rules of common courtesy and politeness applies.

You may now customise your comment and even post images! Here's how you do it;

FOR COLOURED FONT
Replace "color" with your choice of color. For example, "red", "blue", etc.

[co="color"]Your test here[/co]

FOR SCROLLING TEXT

[ma]Your text here[/ma]

FOR POSTING IMAGES
Please do not posts original huge sizes, thumbnails would be quite nice!

[im]Image URL Here[/im]

You can only see the results in the comments embedded in the post and not in the full blogger comment input page such as the one where you typed the comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



SUBSCRIBE TO FEED



Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner









JOIN CONTACT LIST!

Sometimes I receive some media files or stuff about Masha that can't be publicly shared, but I can however share privately, such as concert clips, etc. I would love to share whatever I got with you, as a way of disseminating information of Masha to the masses. You probably have all that stuff if you're an experienced fan, but if you are new to Masha or does not know other experienced fans, you probably won't have most of what I can send to you. I don't send emails often, since frankly I don't get such stuff often but when I do, I will send the link if I am allowed to do so. So do join my contact list but be reminded, you're not allowed to repost/redistribute/reupload whatever I send you whether in whole or in part. Anyone interested, redirect them to my blog and ask them to join my contact list. But this is only open to those who will answer the questions in the form below accurately. If you're successful, you will receive quite a few emails since I group all links together into categorised documents. If you're not, I will email and inform why (probably answered some wrongly, such as title not in Romaji or wrong answer). Once you found the answer, please RESUBMIT THE FORM. If you did not receive my emails (whether the many materials or rejection email) within 3 days of joining, please do resend your request. Thanks for joining!



>> CLICK HERE TO GO TO JOIN CONTACT LIST FORM <<


COPYRIGHT & DISCLAIMER



I do not know Masha, nor am I affiliated with him, BROS or AMUSE. This is a private fan site built by a fan for fans of common interest. The graphics were adapted from various free usage vectors and cliparts found in the internet. All pictures are collected from various sources. All text are either by me and/or collected from various sites and forums. Any enquiry please see "CONTACT".
 
Best Blogger Tips