SEARCH THIS BLOG




Itsuka Mata Aeru [Until We Meet Again][TV] : Information

0 comments Post a Comment


I haven't seen this series yet so frankly I have no comment. More so when the files are RAW files unless you know Chinese because it has Chinese hardcoded into it. I have searched everywhere for a possible even 3rd rate quality English subs but non whatsoever, like in the case of Perfect Love. Anyway this series is 1995, meaning it features a very young and very shapeless Masha (I mean he is in better shape now than he was back then!). And from the looks of it, it features a whole lot of actors and characters. Frankly I really have no idea.

More info after Read More link.



Itsuka Mata Aeru [Until We Meet Again]

A Bit On The Title
In Japanese, いつかまた逢える. Used online translator which translates the title as something along the line of We Will Encounter Each Other Some Time. Until We Meet Again is the title I take from wiki,d-addicts. It does in the end mean Until We Meet Again, doesn't it?

Year
1995

Type
TV series

Episodes
12 from d-addicts' wiki but from where I actually got the episodes, it is 13. I checked the 13th episode, maybe it is some special or something.

Synopsis
Five young people together attended the same high school. Later, they realize that some things are still the same and some things have changed a lot (loves, betrayal, friends, etc.) You will wonder who Shinichi will end up with at the end: Tsuyuki or Junko?

For More Info 

Where To Buy
Very recently like in 2010 or late 2009 re-released I suppose riding on Masha's surge in face the whole of 2009-2010, you can buy this is I suppose DVD quality which means infinitely better. Just don't expect English subtitles. For example it can be found in yesasia.com and I am sure you will find this in Japanese online site on a slightly cheaper price. As for the price, I remember being very shocked and how expensive a DVD can be and I'd rather not tell you; just check it out yourself and promise me you won't faint, please. Even if this is ok price in Japan, for a 12 episodes series which is so old and without subtitles or anything new like specials added, it is not worth the price tag, even if Masha is in it.

Where To Download
RAW OR RATHER CHINESE HARDSUBBED VERSION
Found these in Clubbox with Chinese subtitles hardcoded. Why I write RAW is because many I am sure can't read Chinese. If you can, lucky you! This is the version for you because I can't find the English subs, at all and probably never will. Quality is better than Beauty Or Beast but don't expect Galileo quality. It is TV rip and it is 1995 series so it is watchable, and so you can say this is like an old VCD copy. I am not sure about the accuracy of the Chinese subtitles though. Do you know how to get these from Clubbox? Nope, well great news is they're at Megaupload too! So look no further.

Some Sample Screencaptures





How to download & extract
All these can be found in Megaupload. I can only verify Episode 1 is fully uploaded. As for the others, if you download them and find you're unable to watch it or it is truncated, do inform me. Use Hotspot Shield if you're from a banned country. No worries, virus free. Officially 12 episodes but what I have is 13 episodes. I suppose some versions may have been stretched longer due to apportioning the episodes. Should be the same version as the version for sale. Since I have never watched this, I can't confirm.

Episode 1
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GVC9UTWT

Episode 2
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=D8Q0D49Z

Episode 3
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EP9IXV7B

Episode 4
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MSFCBFYG

Episode 5
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QJSQ5OQE

Episode 6
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZUJ8P7DC

Episode 7
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=01KYTWQT

Episode 8
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=M0M0DOUG

Episode 9
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=51J2PZE0

Episode 10
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BDGABKGO

Episode 11
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=V32A8007

Episode 12 
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RZEVYK9H

Episode 13 [FINAL]
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=77IC0BDV

File Format
AVI

File Size
About 131MB to 193MB each



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do bookmark this post as all replies will be posted in this same post. Rules of common courtesy and politeness applies.

You may now customise your comment and even post images! Here's how you do it;

FOR COLOURED FONT
Replace "color" with your choice of color. For example, "red", "blue", etc.

[co="color"]Your test here[/co]

FOR SCROLLING TEXT

[ma]Your text here[/ma]

FOR POSTING IMAGES
Please do not posts original huge sizes, thumbnails would be quite nice!

[im]Image URL Here[/im]

You can only see the results in the comments embedded in the post and not in the full blogger comment input page such as the one where you typed the comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



SUBSCRIBE TO FEED



Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner









JOIN CONTACT LIST!

Sometimes I receive some media files or stuff about Masha that can't be publicly shared, but I can however share privately, such as concert clips, etc. I would love to share whatever I got with you, as a way of disseminating information of Masha to the masses. You probably have all that stuff if you're an experienced fan, but if you are new to Masha or does not know other experienced fans, you probably won't have most of what I can send to you. I don't send emails often, since frankly I don't get such stuff often but when I do, I will send the link if I am allowed to do so. So do join my contact list but be reminded, you're not allowed to repost/redistribute/reupload whatever I send you whether in whole or in part. Anyone interested, redirect them to my blog and ask them to join my contact list. But this is only open to those who will answer the questions in the form below accurately. If you're successful, you will receive quite a few emails since I group all links together into categorised documents. If you're not, I will email and inform why (probably answered some wrongly, such as title not in Romaji or wrong answer). Once you found the answer, please RESUBMIT THE FORM. If you did not receive my emails (whether the many materials or rejection email) within 3 days of joining, please do resend your request. Thanks for joining!



>> CLICK HERE TO GO TO JOIN CONTACT LIST FORM <<


COPYRIGHT & DISCLAIMER



I do not know Masha, nor am I affiliated with him, BROS or AMUSE. This is a private fan site built by a fan for fans of common interest. The graphics were adapted from various free usage vectors and cliparts found in the internet. All pictures are collected from various sources. All text are either by me and/or collected from various sites and forums. Any enquiry please see "CONTACT".
 
Best Blogger Tips