SEARCH THIS BLOG




[TV APPEARANCE] Hot Spots,Saigo no Rakuen [NHK][Jan 2011 onwards]

0 comments Post a Comment



UPDATES - 16.04.2011
A reminder. Ep 3 that is Australia on 17.04.2011 at 9pm Japan time. You can watch this through Keyhole or ASTRO subcsribers, ASTRO channel at 8pm Malaysia time. Masha is not in it.


UPDATES - 05.04.2011
I forgot to mention Ep 3 has been postponed. As for Ep 4 Australia, it will be on 17.04.2011 at 9pm Japan time. I am a bit confused as to when is Ep 3 so I will definitely confirm this later.

[ADD] Thanks to Izumisano for the info, Ep 3 New Zealand has been swapped with Ep 4 Australia, so Australia is now Ep 3 and New Zealand as Ep 4 has yet to be scheduled.


UPDATES - 05.03.2011
Ep 3 on New Zealand which was supposed to be broadcast on 27.03.2011 has been rescheduled to 03.04.2011 at I suppose same time 9pm Japan time/8pm Malaysian time. Do take note on that. And there is a possibility of 2 episodes of Hotspots in the same month or maybe a delay of one month. Why the change I do not know. Maybe some big event coming up on 27.03.2011.


UPDATES - 16.02.2011
Ep 3 on New Zealand will be broadcast on 27.03.2011 at 9pm Japan time/8pm Malaysia time. I don't think Masha will be in it but I suppose he will be at least narrating some part. Frankly I am not sure.


UPDATES - 18.12.2010
The trailer for "Hoto-Spotto" as he pronounced it has been added. The screencap above is one of it. He looked pale and since this was filmed in Brazil (anthills), fans are saying this was after Madagascar where he had food poisoning, so he looked thin, pale and tired. And he didn't sound like himself. It could also be busy schedule. It can't be a holiday over there. The visuals looked stunning though. Took 3 years to film. I could see Animal Planet so is it in partnership with Animal Planet? Will this be English subbed? I hope so since they had time don't they?

TRAILER
Anyway the video is  at the main website. Look at bottom tabs with dates? Go to the last tab on the right which is without a date. Click it. The trailer is top row 3rd from the left (you can see a dark background with the glowing anthill). Click on it, window will pop up and let it load.

PREVIOUS POSTS
For previous posts on this show, check out the label [TV] NHK

SCREENCAPS








PREVIOUSLY POSTED ON 09.12.2010

The following are the air dates for related episodes and specials of NHK's documentary/travel show with Masha as host/traveler/narrator, Hot Spot,Saigo no Rakuen, previously blogged about here. Check out the official website for more information (which amazingly comes in English as well!! So does this mean there may be English subtitles?) Those that I am not sure I have added [unconfirmed] next to it and is considered confirmed when I do see some English translated news.

The schedule after Read More link.



THE MAKING OF [UNCONFIRMED]
The Making Of Hot Spot,Saigo no Rakuen on 01.01.2010 at 11.10pm Japan time. You can watch through Keyhole TV or if you have NHK World Premium (in Malaysia ASTRO Ch 398 will show this), take note the time is 10.10pm. Further, "There will be an additional 5-min "Introducing Hot Spots" at 22:50 (Japan time) or 9.50pm (Malaysia time) before that" [Izumisano]

THE DOCUMENTARY PROPER
All the time I got from the article in the link above. Masha appears in the episodes with * in it whilst he will narrate the others.

10.01.2011 [UNCONFIRMED]
Prologue at 7.30pm Japan time *

30.01.2011
Ep 1 at 9pm Japan time *
Madagascar

06.02.2011
Ep 2 at 9pm Japan time *
Brazil's Cerrado

03.04.2011
Note : Rescheduled from 27.03.2011
Formerly Ep 3 now Ep 4, at 9pm Japan time
New Zealand (POSTPONED & BECAME EP 4)

17.04.2011
Ep 3, 9pm Japan time
Australia


30.04.2011
Special broadcast, 9pm Japan time *
The Last Paradise As Seen By Fukuyama Masaharu


01.05.2011
Ep 4, 9pm Japan time
New Zealand

29.05.2011
Ep 5,  9pm Japan time
Africa's Rift Valley Lakes

June 2011 (specific date TBA)
Ep 6, time unconfirmed but I suppose 9pm Japan time (?) *
Final episode
Japan





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do bookmark this post as all replies will be posted in this same post. Rules of common courtesy and politeness applies.

You may now customise your comment and even post images! Here's how you do it;

FOR COLOURED FONT
Replace "color" with your choice of color. For example, "red", "blue", etc.

[co="color"]Your test here[/co]

FOR SCROLLING TEXT

[ma]Your text here[/ma]

FOR POSTING IMAGES
Please do not posts original huge sizes, thumbnails would be quite nice!

[im]Image URL Here[/im]

You can only see the results in the comments embedded in the post and not in the full blogger comment input page such as the one where you typed the comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



SUBSCRIBE TO FEED



Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner









JOIN CONTACT LIST!

Sometimes I receive some media files or stuff about Masha that can't be publicly shared, but I can however share privately, such as concert clips, etc. I would love to share whatever I got with you, as a way of disseminating information of Masha to the masses. You probably have all that stuff if you're an experienced fan, but if you are new to Masha or does not know other experienced fans, you probably won't have most of what I can send to you. I don't send emails often, since frankly I don't get such stuff often but when I do, I will send the link if I am allowed to do so. So do join my contact list but be reminded, you're not allowed to repost/redistribute/reupload whatever I send you whether in whole or in part. Anyone interested, redirect them to my blog and ask them to join my contact list. But this is only open to those who will answer the questions in the form below accurately. If you're successful, you will receive quite a few emails since I group all links together into categorised documents. If you're not, I will email and inform why (probably answered some wrongly, such as title not in Romaji or wrong answer). Once you found the answer, please RESUBMIT THE FORM. If you did not receive my emails (whether the many materials or rejection email) within 3 days of joining, please do resend your request. Thanks for joining!



>> CLICK HERE TO GO TO JOIN CONTACT LIST FORM <<


COPYRIGHT & DISCLAIMER



I do not know Masha, nor am I affiliated with him, BROS or AMUSE. This is a private fan site built by a fan for fans of common interest. The graphics were adapted from various free usage vectors and cliparts found in the internet. All pictures are collected from various sources. All text are either by me and/or collected from various sites and forums. Any enquiry please see "CONTACT".
 
Best Blogger Tips