SEARCH THIS BLOG




[NEWS] "Hot Spot,Saigo no Rakuen [The Last Paradise]" [NHK][PROMO][27.11.2010]

0 comments Post a Comment
I was at first a bit lost as to what event this one is being reported here and I thought it was some Masha wax doll because he looked like a wax doll. Serious! Anyway after using Google translator, I realised it is a promo event for the upcoming NHK's documentary hosted and narrated by Masha, Hot Spot,Saigo no Rakuen, first blogged about here.

Here is the translated news from Oricon done by River that have been blogged about before;


Fukuyama Masaharu attended the presentation for Hotspot, The Last Paradise on the 27th November. He announced his most unforgettable experience he had is having food poisoning while filming in Madagascar. 'We were advised against eating raw vegetables and ice, but we can't help it. I suppose I'm just weak in that sense.' NHK has spent three years in location shooting for this documentary. He also said 'The locations itself are beautiful. But we forgot it's the people who made them more beautiful.'

The Prologue episode will be aired on 10th Jan (Mon) at 7:30pm. The next episode is Madagascar, scheduled on 30th Jan at 9pm while the next episode on Brazil is scheduled on 6th Feb (happy birthday!) at the same time.

The food poisoning had been blogged about before here when he appeared on Waratte Iitomo! on 22.11.2010 where I repost what Mashamasha said;

masha said the crew (including him) got food poisoning during the trip, his young managers even need to go to hospital (not sure which country).

Well now we know it was Madagascar! I will post the broadcast schedule for this documentary later when I do find out the schedule in full.

For more info, check out the official site here.

More snippets and the screencaps after Read More link.


MORE SNIPPETS
Thanks to River for the translation and links.

On why he couldn't resist the temptation of eating some raw stuff which led to the food poisoning;

My grandmother had an orchard. She always cooked the vegetables she grew herself. Whenever we came to visit her, that was what she was always feeding us. I guess working with nature is a family trait. Working in this documentary made me feel closer to her. [Source]

SOME PICTURES






SOME MORE SNIPPETS
Mashamasha says the following is the picture Masha most impressed with [Source]. I wonder who took the picture? Masha? Anyway it is an ant hill.



More pictures can be found here.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do bookmark this post as all replies will be posted in this same post. Rules of common courtesy and politeness applies.

You may now customise your comment and even post images! Here's how you do it;

FOR COLOURED FONT
Replace "color" with your choice of color. For example, "red", "blue", etc.

[co="color"]Your test here[/co]

FOR SCROLLING TEXT

[ma]Your text here[/ma]

FOR POSTING IMAGES
Please do not posts original huge sizes, thumbnails would be quite nice!

[im]Image URL Here[/im]

You can only see the results in the comments embedded in the post and not in the full blogger comment input page such as the one where you typed the comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



SUBSCRIBE TO FEED



Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner









JOIN CONTACT LIST!

Sometimes I receive some media files or stuff about Masha that can't be publicly shared, but I can however share privately, such as concert clips, etc. I would love to share whatever I got with you, as a way of disseminating information of Masha to the masses. You probably have all that stuff if you're an experienced fan, but if you are new to Masha or does not know other experienced fans, you probably won't have most of what I can send to you. I don't send emails often, since frankly I don't get such stuff often but when I do, I will send the link if I am allowed to do so. So do join my contact list but be reminded, you're not allowed to repost/redistribute/reupload whatever I send you whether in whole or in part. Anyone interested, redirect them to my blog and ask them to join my contact list. But this is only open to those who will answer the questions in the form below accurately. If you're successful, you will receive quite a few emails since I group all links together into categorised documents. If you're not, I will email and inform why (probably answered some wrongly, such as title not in Romaji or wrong answer). Once you found the answer, please RESUBMIT THE FORM. If you did not receive my emails (whether the many materials or rejection email) within 3 days of joining, please do resend your request. Thanks for joining!



>> CLICK HERE TO GO TO JOIN CONTACT LIST FORM <<


COPYRIGHT & DISCLAIMER



I do not know Masha, nor am I affiliated with him, BROS or AMUSE. This is a private fan site built by a fan for fans of common interest. The graphics were adapted from various free usage vectors and cliparts found in the internet. All pictures are collected from various sources. All text are either by me and/or collected from various sites and forums. Any enquiry please see "CONTACT".
 
Best Blogger Tips