SEARCH THIS BLOG




Squall

0 comments Post a Comment


Never really fully heard this one before, which is one of his most famous song. I really like the mid part, again he is best at melody. I am sure he sings better now than back then. The video is from his 2007 concert. Anyway the translation is from lava.net and the Romaji version was taken from centigrade-j. You can find this song from the album Dear Magnum Collection released in 1999 I think, Slow Magnum Collection released in 2003 and the acoustic version in his album Live Fukuyamania - Acoustic Live Best Selection. Also in The Best Bang!!

More stuff after Read More link.



COVER VERSION
The singer in this clip is Matsumoto Eiko. Squall was written by Masha for her, to be featured in the series Perfect Love soundtrack. So technically this is not a cover version. The man you see in this MV is also Masha.



ANOTHER GREAT PERFORMANCE
From his earlier concert.



ENGLISH
The rain passing through until just recently
Leaves an unbelievably beautiful sky
Because you smile at me so
At some point, I'll find happiness

I tried to grasp the sleeve of your slightly large shirt
As it was slipping through my fingers

I'm in love to the point of sadness
I can't hide it anymore, this pain it causes me
I want to be with you more, together
I want you to grant my summer longing

I've been searching... for only you...

The sweat on my glass of iced tea
And the polaroid that I held too much
Because we flirted so
The return home felt so lonely

The train platform, colored by the setting sun
As you wave your hand, you're growing so far away

I've fallen in love to the point of suffering
I can't hide it anymore, the heat of my beating heart
I've always dreamed of meeting you again
I want you to understand my summer longing

And I touched the rain... so I need your love...

I'm in love, I've fallen in love
I won't hide it anymore, the heat of my beating heart
I dreamed that I could finally meet you again
This summer longing won't ever cool

I've been searching... for only you...

ROMAJI
sakki made no tooriame ga
uso mitai ni kirei na sora

sonna fuu ni hohoemu kara
itsunomanika ureshiku naru yo

chotto ooki na anata no shatsu
tooshita sode wo tsumandemita ima...

watashi koi wo shiteiru kanashii kurai
mou kakusenai kono setsunasa ha
motto issho ni itai futari de itai
kanaete hoshii natsu no akogare
sagashiteta anata dake...

ase wo kaita aisuti- to
torisugita poraroido shashin

anna fuu ni hashaida kara
kaerimichi ha samishiku naru yo

yuuyake somaru eki no ho-mu
te wo furu anata tooku natteiku...

watashi koi ni ochiteru kurushii kurai
mou kakusenai atsui tokimeki
zutto meguriau koto yume ni miteta no
wakatte hoshii natsu no akogare

And I touched the rain
So I need your love

watashi koi wo shiteiru koi ni ochiteru
mou kakusenai atsui tokimeki
yatto meguriaeta no yume ni miteta no
sameru koto nai natsu no akogare

sagashiteta anata dake...



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do bookmark this post as all replies will be posted in this same post. Rules of common courtesy and politeness applies.

You may now customise your comment and even post images! Here's how you do it;

FOR COLOURED FONT
Replace "color" with your choice of color. For example, "red", "blue", etc.

[co="color"]Your test here[/co]

FOR SCROLLING TEXT

[ma]Your text here[/ma]

FOR POSTING IMAGES
Please do not posts original huge sizes, thumbnails would be quite nice!

[im]Image URL Here[/im]

You can only see the results in the comments embedded in the post and not in the full blogger comment input page such as the one where you typed the comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



SUBSCRIBE TO FEED



Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner









JOIN CONTACT LIST!

Sometimes I receive some media files or stuff about Masha that can't be publicly shared, but I can however share privately, such as concert clips, etc. I would love to share whatever I got with you, as a way of disseminating information of Masha to the masses. You probably have all that stuff if you're an experienced fan, but if you are new to Masha or does not know other experienced fans, you probably won't have most of what I can send to you. I don't send emails often, since frankly I don't get such stuff often but when I do, I will send the link if I am allowed to do so. So do join my contact list but be reminded, you're not allowed to repost/redistribute/reupload whatever I send you whether in whole or in part. Anyone interested, redirect them to my blog and ask them to join my contact list. But this is only open to those who will answer the questions in the form below accurately. If you're successful, you will receive quite a few emails since I group all links together into categorised documents. If you're not, I will email and inform why (probably answered some wrongly, such as title not in Romaji or wrong answer). Once you found the answer, please RESUBMIT THE FORM. If you did not receive my emails (whether the many materials or rejection email) within 3 days of joining, please do resend your request. Thanks for joining!



>> CLICK HERE TO GO TO JOIN CONTACT LIST FORM <<


COPYRIGHT & DISCLAIMER



I do not know Masha, nor am I affiliated with him, BROS or AMUSE. This is a private fan site built by a fan for fans of common interest. The graphics were adapted from various free usage vectors and cliparts found in the internet. All pictures are collected from various sources. All text are either by me and/or collected from various sites and forums. Any enquiry please see "CONTACT".
 
Best Blogger Tips