SEARCH THIS BLOG




Ieji [The Road Home] ~LYRICS~

0 comments Post a Comment
 


Ieji or The Road Home. A breezy sort of song. I really have no comments although it is easy on the ear. I actually liked it very much. In fact I am humming it right now. What a pity I do not know what he is singing about. His family home perhaps? No translation as yet. English translation thanks to Vspirit of MashaPlus. Can be found in his album f. Video is from his 2001 concert.

More after Read More link.





ENGLISH
By Vspirit of MashaPlus


Walk right on
Even if you stumble
And don't letcha self be carried away


To the east and to the west
Wipin' off sweat
Today's just another day, another dollar


I'm goin' home
To where you are
To see your ever ready
Welcome home smile


Like a bowl
Of hot chicken soup
Love's waitin'
For me at home


Happiness
Sadness
They all come and go


Goin' north and goin' south
Runnin' short on breath
Just another day spent dealin' with people


I'm goin' home
Gonna make my way to it
To a soft and fluffy bed
Waitin' for me to crash on it


The city lights
Gleam like they're burnin'
And just beyond them
Love lies awaitin'


I'm goin' home
To where you are
And when I do I'll
Give you a glad to be home kiss


The pale moonlight
Shines like a guide
Gonna let love
Wrap itself around me


And I'm gonna
Wrap my arms back around it





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do bookmark this post as all replies will be posted in this same post. Rules of common courtesy and politeness applies.

You may now customise your comment and even post images! Here's how you do it;

FOR COLOURED FONT
Replace "color" with your choice of color. For example, "red", "blue", etc.

[co="color"]Your test here[/co]

FOR SCROLLING TEXT

[ma]Your text here[/ma]

FOR POSTING IMAGES
Please do not posts original huge sizes, thumbnails would be quite nice!

[im]Image URL Here[/im]

You can only see the results in the comments embedded in the post and not in the full blogger comment input page such as the one where you typed the comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



SUBSCRIBE TO FEED



Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner









JOIN CONTACT LIST!

Sometimes I receive some media files or stuff about Masha that can't be publicly shared, but I can however share privately, such as concert clips, etc. I would love to share whatever I got with you, as a way of disseminating information of Masha to the masses. You probably have all that stuff if you're an experienced fan, but if you are new to Masha or does not know other experienced fans, you probably won't have most of what I can send to you. I don't send emails often, since frankly I don't get such stuff often but when I do, I will send the link if I am allowed to do so. So do join my contact list but be reminded, you're not allowed to repost/redistribute/reupload whatever I send you whether in whole or in part. Anyone interested, redirect them to my blog and ask them to join my contact list. But this is only open to those who will answer the questions in the form below accurately. If you're successful, you will receive quite a few emails since I group all links together into categorised documents. If you're not, I will email and inform why (probably answered some wrongly, such as title not in Romaji or wrong answer). Once you found the answer, please RESUBMIT THE FORM. If you did not receive my emails (whether the many materials or rejection email) within 3 days of joining, please do resend your request. Thanks for joining!



>> CLICK HERE TO GO TO JOIN CONTACT LIST FORM <<


COPYRIGHT & DISCLAIMER



I do not know Masha, nor am I affiliated with him, BROS or AMUSE. This is a private fan site built by a fan for fans of common interest. The graphics were adapted from various free usage vectors and cliparts found in the internet. All pictures are collected from various sources. All text are either by me and/or collected from various sites and forums. Any enquiry please see "CONTACT".
 
Best Blogger Tips