SEARCH THIS BLOG




Meguri Ai [Refrain][TV] : Information

0 comments Post a Comment



I haven't seen this series yet so frankly I have no comment. I did catch a bit of Episode 1 and I am not sure but I wonder is the girl acting as his girlfriend during the present time was also the youngest sister in Under Same Roof? She looks terribly familiar and similar to that actress. All I know is it was in 1998, plenty of kissing scenes and a short story told in a long way. Read mostly positive reviews but the negative ones seem fair enough. Good news is I found a place to download all episodes, great news is with English subtitles hardcoded and from what I can see, not that I can verify the accuracy of the subtitles, but it does seem reasonably good but bad news is I suspect it may be a TV broadcast subbed version and worst news is quality is terrible but some consolation news, it is still watchable.

More info after Read More link.



Meguri Ai [Refrain]

A Bit On The Title
In Japanese, めぐり逢い. Used online translator which translates the title as Round Encounter and I do understand what it means. Basically a longwinded way of meeting each other again and again and again. I think that is the basis of the storyline. Some said that it reminded them of the Chinese movie, Comrades, A Love Story starring Maggie Cheung and Leon Lai. I have seen the chinese movie and frankly when hasn't there been a love story of 2 protagonists who meets, fights, meets again? The similarity ends there. Anyway official alternate title is Refrain but some do translate the title as Fateful Encounter.

Year
1998

Type
TV series

Episodes
12

Synopsis
Graduate student, Shuji, fell in love with his neighbour, Eri, who has a dream of becoming a dancer. However, Eri was unwilling to give up her dream and hence left Shuji to go to America. Still, fate brings them back together time and again like a bittersweet refrain.

For More Info 

Where To Buy
I don't think you can find this series, at least not one that is subtitled in English.

Where To Download
ENGLISH HARDSUBBED VERSION
Found these in Clubbox with English subtitles hardcoded. I wasn't expecting that at all. Anyway the quality if well.. bad but not so terrible you can't watch. It reminds me of my VCD copy of Under Same Roof or the TV rip of Beauty Or Beast and so you can say this is like a TV rip or an old VCD copy. I suspect the subtitles is either from a VCD rip or hopefully, looking at the correct spelling and good grammar, probably broadcast on TV in a non-Japanese speaking country. Do you know how to get these from Clubbox? Nope, well great news is they're at Megaupload too! So look no further.

Some Sample Screencaptures
Taken from Episode 1 in full screen mode.





How to download & extract
All these can be found in Megaupload. I can only verify Episode 1 is fully uploaded. As for the others, if you download them and find you're unable to watch it or it is truncated, do inform me. Use Hotspot Shield if you're from a banned country. No worries, virus free. Quality is ok with English hardsubbed.

Episode 1
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MZEJE3NU

Episode 2
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=92BUNK63

Episode 3
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FXREA54G

Episode 4
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WUFZJOI4

Episode 5
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RFR2F3BD

Episode 6
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=K8XZSSVK

Episode 7
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LQE8QX12

Episode 8
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RZGY2G16

Episode 9
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZFW3EWB3

Episode 10
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=W0DLLTXU

Episode 11
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=P04NWG4B

Episode 12 [FINAL]
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5EOMZZ1A

File Format
MPG, hence the file size

File Size
About 450MB to 550MB each

ALTERNATE DOWNLOAD
You can download the DVD quality version (which is better than the above version) HERE but is RAW. You can find the English softsubs HERE, and the English softsubs is based on and retimed from the above hardsubbed version.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do bookmark this post as all replies will be posted in this same post. Rules of common courtesy and politeness applies.

You may now customise your comment and even post images! Here's how you do it;

FOR COLOURED FONT
Replace "color" with your choice of color. For example, "red", "blue", etc.

[co="color"]Your test here[/co]

FOR SCROLLING TEXT

[ma]Your text here[/ma]

FOR POSTING IMAGES
Please do not posts original huge sizes, thumbnails would be quite nice!

[im]Image URL Here[/im]

You can only see the results in the comments embedded in the post and not in the full blogger comment input page such as the one where you typed the comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



SUBSCRIBE TO FEED



Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner









JOIN CONTACT LIST!

Sometimes I receive some media files or stuff about Masha that can't be publicly shared, but I can however share privately, such as concert clips, etc. I would love to share whatever I got with you, as a way of disseminating information of Masha to the masses. You probably have all that stuff if you're an experienced fan, but if you are new to Masha or does not know other experienced fans, you probably won't have most of what I can send to you. I don't send emails often, since frankly I don't get such stuff often but when I do, I will send the link if I am allowed to do so. So do join my contact list but be reminded, you're not allowed to repost/redistribute/reupload whatever I send you whether in whole or in part. Anyone interested, redirect them to my blog and ask them to join my contact list. But this is only open to those who will answer the questions in the form below accurately. If you're successful, you will receive quite a few emails since I group all links together into categorised documents. If you're not, I will email and inform why (probably answered some wrongly, such as title not in Romaji or wrong answer). Once you found the answer, please RESUBMIT THE FORM. If you did not receive my emails (whether the many materials or rejection email) within 3 days of joining, please do resend your request. Thanks for joining!



>> CLICK HERE TO GO TO JOIN CONTACT LIST FORM <<


COPYRIGHT & DISCLAIMER



I do not know Masha, nor am I affiliated with him, BROS or AMUSE. This is a private fan site built by a fan for fans of common interest. The graphics were adapted from various free usage vectors and cliparts found in the internet. All pictures are collected from various sources. All text are either by me and/or collected from various sites and forums. Any enquiry please see "CONTACT".
 
Best Blogger Tips