SEARCH THIS BLOG




[MAGAZINE] GQ Japan [April 2011 issue]

0 comments Post a Comment
Photobucket

GQ Japan, issue April 2011. This picture quite nearly caused a meltdown amongst fans, more than the ANAN one;

Photobucket




Then came another picture, this time from BROS member site header;

Photobucket


I wondered if it was an outtake from GQ Japan shoot and later when the Magazine was published, I can confirm yet it was, since same jacket!

Fans waited with abated breath for the cover and it didn't disappoint although I didn't think much of the headline for the issue other than Masha, And when it was published on 24.02.2011, fans rushed to pre-order a copy and queued and bought one copy. The rest of the pictures are good as well. In fact as far as fans can remember, and I stand to be corrected. this was Masha's 2nd time on GQ Japan's cover. Frankly, the photoshoot was exceptional and this was billed as Masha post haircut. It was longer than ANAN's and looking at recent concert pictures, this IS the haircut we were waiting for. However strangely the first picture that got fans very excited is not in the final published issue! I speculate it must be a leaked promo pictures, one of those rejected as cover for the magazine.

The article accompanying Masha's article was as Airin of MashaPlus explained "The main feature of that issue is on the financial power/economic impact of the LGBT segment of the population in Japan and elsewhere in the world. It talks about how businesses in Japan have a "business chance" or marketing opportunity to make more money by appealing to the LGBT segment". LGBT means "Lesbians, Gays, Bisexuals and Transgender". Masha's article itself is "Listen to my guitar" and apparently the interviewer followed him for I am not sure how many days to get insights into his professional life. And it seems to be a great read, well we shall have to wait for proper translations.

I have included the reduced sized scans in this post as well as how to find the full sized scans, all after Read More link.

A great big thanks to RAPERE of MashaPlus for scanning and for sharing these in Facebook, MashaPlus and basically to all fans who missed this great one! If you intend to repost, all I ask is you credit Rapere of MashaPlus.






PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

TRANSLATIONS
SNIPPETS
Photobucket


DOWNLOAD
All 4 pages plus 1 cover scanned with high resolution (huge files!) plus the unpublished picture at 23.42MB. UPON REQUEST or find the links in my Facebook page in GQ Japan folder.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do bookmark this post as all replies will be posted in this same post. Rules of common courtesy and politeness applies.

You may now customise your comment and even post images! Here's how you do it;

FOR COLOURED FONT
Replace "color" with your choice of color. For example, "red", "blue", etc.

[co="color"]Your test here[/co]

FOR SCROLLING TEXT

[ma]Your text here[/ma]

FOR POSTING IMAGES
Please do not posts original huge sizes, thumbnails would be quite nice!

[im]Image URL Here[/im]

You can only see the results in the comments embedded in the post and not in the full blogger comment input page such as the one where you typed the comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



SUBSCRIBE TO FEED



Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner









JOIN CONTACT LIST!

Sometimes I receive some media files or stuff about Masha that can't be publicly shared, but I can however share privately, such as concert clips, etc. I would love to share whatever I got with you, as a way of disseminating information of Masha to the masses. You probably have all that stuff if you're an experienced fan, but if you are new to Masha or does not know other experienced fans, you probably won't have most of what I can send to you. I don't send emails often, since frankly I don't get such stuff often but when I do, I will send the link if I am allowed to do so. So do join my contact list but be reminded, you're not allowed to repost/redistribute/reupload whatever I send you whether in whole or in part. Anyone interested, redirect them to my blog and ask them to join my contact list. But this is only open to those who will answer the questions in the form below accurately. If you're successful, you will receive quite a few emails since I group all links together into categorised documents. If you're not, I will email and inform why (probably answered some wrongly, such as title not in Romaji or wrong answer). Once you found the answer, please RESUBMIT THE FORM. If you did not receive my emails (whether the many materials or rejection email) within 3 days of joining, please do resend your request. Thanks for joining!



>> CLICK HERE TO GO TO JOIN CONTACT LIST FORM <<


COPYRIGHT & DISCLAIMER



I do not know Masha, nor am I affiliated with him, BROS or AMUSE. This is a private fan site built by a fan for fans of common interest. The graphics were adapted from various free usage vectors and cliparts found in the internet. All pictures are collected from various sources. All text are either by me and/or collected from various sites and forums. Any enquiry please see "CONTACT".
 
Best Blogger Tips