SEARCH THIS BLOG




[About Masha] Messages by Masha

1 comments Post a Comment
This may be a repeat post for some contents since I have posted them previously. You will find all this and more in my Facebook gallery page. He has written a lot of messages over the years, some handwritten, some printed, some through his BROS forum/BBS. Here are some that I have found and translated by the many fans of Masha, making me rather giddy with happiness in at last knowing what he was saying. As with all translation, they're not literal but in context.

All after Read More link.




Yomiuri Shimbun [Newspaper][21.03.2010]
Previously posted here, thanking fans on his 20th anniversary since debut.


Translated roughly by Izumisano and Mashamasha, both of MashaPlus

In the print, it has the words "Arigato! Ongaku!!" which means "Thank you! Music!!".

I love live concerts
I love to see your faces (from where I stand)
Those dazzling smiles looking at the stage
Seem to me like flowers, seem to me like stars
Often filling me with envy, sometimes even with awe
Its radiance is truly irreplaceable

Perhaps I can stand on centre stage only because you allow me to
Perhaps I can obtain something only from there

I love live concerts after all
I love music after all

I want to see those faces
Looking up at me on the stage

Because of your dazzle
I want to sing


Fukuyama Masaharu"

Photo Stage III (Nagasaki) 2008 [BROS BBS][15.07.2008]

Translated by Airin of MashaPlus

Hello/thanks it's Fukuyama (here)

We may have been a bit lost in this first trial effort by Mashamaro (publishing) at this BBS (Bulletin Board System), but we received lots of comments from people. Thank you very much!

Of course I myself, Fukuyama, passed my eyes over (viewed/saw/looked at) all of the (entries/postings/comments).

It's good that we have a means of expressing ourselves, isn't it!

So, although it was (just) a photographic exhibition, we had approximately 70,000 people visit (come to) my hometown of Nagasaki. It seems to have been of significant financial benefit for Nagasaki city.

He says that Bros fanclub is valued at 1.120 Billion YEN. "It's tenacious isn't it". (By that I think he means strong or popular).

(The line reads 11 "oku" 2 thousand "man". This is in fact 1 billion 200 million YEN or if exchanged with USD it would then be approx. 13-14 million value.)

Anyhow, I (Fukuyama) along with the Bros staff, have reverently read all of the passionate (enthusiastic) comments at Bros (BBS) and once again we are hugely impressed and appreciate everyone's thoughts.

The photo exhibition may be re-scheduled to be held again someday, and if so, then I would like to also show all of the comments (again). (not literal translation, but this is his meaning)

Thank you very much!

Written message from TFM [02.01.2011]

Translated by Nina

Words in store that are just hot enough.
Sounds that are clamorous/loud but cool.

Masaharu Fukuyama 1/02/11 

(and then that character 福 in the very end is the "fuku" from his last name)"

Poem at the entrance to the PHOTO STAGE III [04.2008]
About his feelings on Nagasaki, his hometown where the exhibition was held. Previously posted here.



Translated by Izumisano of Masha Heart
Although I would hope that you can feel something when you look at the photos, it is good enough for me that you had come all the way to Nagasaki just for the photo exhibition. The streets here are full of history and are very beautiful; we have delicious food and the people are warm and sincere. If you are able to come in person and experience the charms of Nagasaki yourself, that would make me very happy.

Reverberation: Echoes in the Heart
The sirens in August
Street trams in the dusk
The Brass band on the rooftop after school
Wind blowing across Asahi-Ohashi bridge
Steam pipes on unfamiliar foreign ships
The Live House in the back street
Spring rains splattering the stone steps

Sounds which were always there
As a teenager strumming the guitar and singing
In the midst of it
As the scenery unknowingly seeps in
These sounds have been etched in the mind

Those times have ended
I have also changed
And have moved far away
From the scenery where I once was

But when I think about my hometown
Those sounds of yesteryears
Still echo in my heart
Sounds of the streets
Sounds of my hometown
Sounds of myself

Fukuyama Masaharu 2008.04



1 comments:

Anthippi Fiamou said...

I hane never been in one of Fukuyama-san's concerts although I would like that very much. But I live in Greece so that is only a dream.
Despite that, when I read what he wrote to the fans I had the vivid impression that he was adressing me personaly and I have the feeling that each and every one of his fans felt the same way when they read those words.
They are so poetic and heartfelt that I am positive that they come straight from his heart. He constantly thanks his fans for allowing him to go on.
I believe that we should thank him ourselves for the grace he brings to our lives.

Post a Comment

Do bookmark this post as all replies will be posted in this same post. Rules of common courtesy and politeness applies.

You may now customise your comment and even post images! Here's how you do it;

FOR COLOURED FONT
Replace "color" with your choice of color. For example, "red", "blue", etc.

[co="color"]Your test here[/co]

FOR SCROLLING TEXT

[ma]Your text here[/ma]

FOR POSTING IMAGES
Please do not posts original huge sizes, thumbnails would be quite nice!

[im]Image URL Here[/im]

You can only see the results in the comments embedded in the post and not in the full blogger comment input page such as the one where you typed the comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



SUBSCRIBE TO FEED



Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner









JOIN CONTACT LIST!

Sometimes I receive some media files or stuff about Masha that can't be publicly shared, but I can however share privately, such as concert clips, etc. I would love to share whatever I got with you, as a way of disseminating information of Masha to the masses. You probably have all that stuff if you're an experienced fan, but if you are new to Masha or does not know other experienced fans, you probably won't have most of what I can send to you. I don't send emails often, since frankly I don't get such stuff often but when I do, I will send the link if I am allowed to do so. So do join my contact list but be reminded, you're not allowed to repost/redistribute/reupload whatever I send you whether in whole or in part. Anyone interested, redirect them to my blog and ask them to join my contact list. But this is only open to those who will answer the questions in the form below accurately. If you're successful, you will receive quite a few emails since I group all links together into categorised documents. If you're not, I will email and inform why (probably answered some wrongly, such as title not in Romaji or wrong answer). Once you found the answer, please RESUBMIT THE FORM. If you did not receive my emails (whether the many materials or rejection email) within 3 days of joining, please do resend your request. Thanks for joining!



>> CLICK HERE TO GO TO JOIN CONTACT LIST FORM <<


COPYRIGHT & DISCLAIMER



I do not know Masha, nor am I affiliated with him, BROS or AMUSE. This is a private fan site built by a fan for fans of common interest. The graphics were adapted from various free usage vectors and cliparts found in the internet. All pictures are collected from various sources. All text are either by me and/or collected from various sites and forums. Any enquiry please see "CONTACT".
 
Best Blogger Tips