SEARCH THIS BLOG




[Dear Masha] HAPPY BIRTHDAY MASHA!!!!

2 comments Post a Comment
13.02.2011
Sou-chan, his ANN co-host posted via twitter Masha's birthday cakes for this year's birthday.


"By a Japanese fan and "jp fans buy or make birthday cake on masha's birthday (from sou-chan's twitter)"[Mashamasha] Weird to cut through his face!


"this one is bought by ann staff for the celebration party" [Mashamasha] Looks like a fish cake with the word Fuku in the middle. So small. Can it feed even his assistants and managers alone?


There may be more birthday cakes pictures from previous years in my Facebook gallery!


ORIGINALLY POSTED ON 06.02.2011

Dear Masha,

On this 6th of February, a very special day, wishing you ...

お誕生日おめでとう

Regards,




Funn Lim of マレーシア


P/s Prepared by a fan








For record purposes, the official birthday wishes I posted at the official website.



TO NON-BROS MEMBERS
Anyone who is not BROS member but wishes to wish Masha a happy birthday and post at the BROS forum (who knows, he might read them!) please do post your message with a title and a nickname in any language using Post A Comment. I believe you will still have time until 13.02.2011. I will gladly do it on your behalf!



2 comments:

nina said...

Happy 42nd Birthday Fuku-chan! 2010の慮馬伝 ありがとうね!楽しい音楽もラジオもありがとう!乾いていた私の心にColorをくれました。I'll be rooting for you even from half way around the world!いよいよこれからですね!がんばれ!

~Nina

Funn Lim said...

Nina, posted your message and emailed you (hope you're Nina of gmail, if not emai at funnlim(AT)gmail(DOT)com so I can send you the screencap!

Post a Comment

Do bookmark this post as all replies will be posted in this same post. Rules of common courtesy and politeness applies.

You may now customise your comment and even post images! Here's how you do it;

FOR COLOURED FONT
Replace "color" with your choice of color. For example, "red", "blue", etc.

[co="color"]Your test here[/co]

FOR SCROLLING TEXT

[ma]Your text here[/ma]

FOR POSTING IMAGES
Please do not posts original huge sizes, thumbnails would be quite nice!

[im]Image URL Here[/im]

You can only see the results in the comments embedded in the post and not in the full blogger comment input page such as the one where you typed the comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



SUBSCRIBE TO FEED



Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner









JOIN CONTACT LIST!

Sometimes I receive some media files or stuff about Masha that can't be publicly shared, but I can however share privately, such as concert clips, etc. I would love to share whatever I got with you, as a way of disseminating information of Masha to the masses. You probably have all that stuff if you're an experienced fan, but if you are new to Masha or does not know other experienced fans, you probably won't have most of what I can send to you. I don't send emails often, since frankly I don't get such stuff often but when I do, I will send the link if I am allowed to do so. So do join my contact list but be reminded, you're not allowed to repost/redistribute/reupload whatever I send you whether in whole or in part. Anyone interested, redirect them to my blog and ask them to join my contact list. But this is only open to those who will answer the questions in the form below accurately. If you're successful, you will receive quite a few emails since I group all links together into categorised documents. If you're not, I will email and inform why (probably answered some wrongly, such as title not in Romaji or wrong answer). Once you found the answer, please RESUBMIT THE FORM. If you did not receive my emails (whether the many materials or rejection email) within 3 days of joining, please do resend your request. Thanks for joining!



>> CLICK HERE TO GO TO JOIN CONTACT LIST FORM <<


COPYRIGHT & DISCLAIMER



I do not know Masha, nor am I affiliated with him, BROS or AMUSE. This is a private fan site built by a fan for fans of common interest. The graphics were adapted from various free usage vectors and cliparts found in the internet. All pictures are collected from various sources. All text are either by me and/or collected from various sites and forums. Any enquiry please see "CONTACT".
 
Best Blogger Tips