SEARCH THIS BLOG




[PICTURES] : Himekuri-Makuri 2010 & Hotaru/Shounen photobooklet

0 comments Post a Comment
I was watching this fanmade music video of Masha's Hotaru-piano version and found the pictures in it compelling. But first the original video which I have blogged about here...







Some of the pictures you must have seen before, but in much smaller version. One I remember is from a free magazine Kaze to Rock 2009 if I am not mistaken which documents his Inasayama 2009 concert (the one where he returned to Nagasaki). Some are from his Rome visit. A few from his road tours perhaps. One in particular with a message behind him is definitely from his night time visit to I believe the airport or somewhere in Nagasaki during his concert in 2009, which you can see in the Document part of the DVDs. A few I have seen in his BROS Magazine, those rare ones where I have access to, which documents his Michishirube 2009 tour. All these probably from his 2010 calender release as well. However the first few ones, with him in a beanie cap without makeup is definitely from the photo booklet that is included in one of the releases of Hotaru/Shounen release, to which I am sure you won't find the scans elsewhere. Anyway whilst you can find the same pictures in other sources, the youtuber probabler used the booklet of Hotaru/Shounen and the calender (Fukuyama Masaharu Himekuri-Makuri 2010) as the source of the pictures. Which is why I truly love this fanmade video. I love it so much I actually spent some minutes screeencapturing all the images. I know the effort is not mine but the immense effort of the original uploader that is the maker of the above video to which I am taking no credit at all. I want to share my screencaptures with you, some of which you will see in other pictures topics in this blog as well. Anyway, I have reuploaded them to a slideshow, so that it goes slower. There may be 1 or 2 repetition but that is my own fault. If you like what you see, feel free to take them but do make sure to credit the original youtuber, mashajyuria. A great big thanks to the said youtuber for some of these never been seen before pictures of Masha being Masha.

The not so great quality pictures (but big size) after Read More link ...



All are thumbnails. Click on it, then click the image in new window again to make sure you get the full sized picture. I took the captures in full window mode, hence the not so clear quality. All pictures credit to mashajyuria except for those expressly noted the source.























This is the cover of the calender I talked about above, which can be seen here for purchase but ermm... sold out! I searched for more example pictures and found the following ...

Masha doing yoga? Looks like meditation! Source is here. I wonder can he bend one leg over the other side of his head??

I wish someone would scan and post more but I understand that if you want them, you have to buy them. But it would be nice even if it is a small scan. I would love to see more of those meditation pictures! Which is why I love this  fanmade video, which is one of the few access to such pictures.


MY FAVOURITE FROM THE ABOVE


That is definitely in Nagasaki but are those Ryoma's boots he is wearing? I checked and indeed! On top of a hill above Teramachi Street, near the museum. You can see the bronze boots pictures here.

AND A HEARTWARMING ONE


I asked the girls at MashaPlus Info Forums what the above meant and River as well as Pillowmasha replied;

Okaeri-nasai, Fukuyama Masaharu-san.
"Welcome home, Fukuyama Masaharu-san"

If I remember correctly he took this picture very very late at night. No wonder he took a picture of this banner. I find that rather heartwarming.

There are some great scans in my collection that I obtained through the grace of other fans who took the time to scan but however those can't be reposted unfortunately. What I can say though I love seeing Masha with a guitar, which you can some collection here.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do bookmark this post as all replies will be posted in this same post. Rules of common courtesy and politeness applies.

You may now customise your comment and even post images! Here's how you do it;

FOR COLOURED FONT
Replace "color" with your choice of color. For example, "red", "blue", etc.

[co="color"]Your test here[/co]

FOR SCROLLING TEXT

[ma]Your text here[/ma]

FOR POSTING IMAGES
Please do not posts original huge sizes, thumbnails would be quite nice!

[im]Image URL Here[/im]

You can only see the results in the comments embedded in the post and not in the full blogger comment input page such as the one where you typed the comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



SUBSCRIBE TO FEED



Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner









JOIN CONTACT LIST!

Sometimes I receive some media files or stuff about Masha that can't be publicly shared, but I can however share privately, such as concert clips, etc. I would love to share whatever I got with you, as a way of disseminating information of Masha to the masses. You probably have all that stuff if you're an experienced fan, but if you are new to Masha or does not know other experienced fans, you probably won't have most of what I can send to you. I don't send emails often, since frankly I don't get such stuff often but when I do, I will send the link if I am allowed to do so. So do join my contact list but be reminded, you're not allowed to repost/redistribute/reupload whatever I send you whether in whole or in part. Anyone interested, redirect them to my blog and ask them to join my contact list. But this is only open to those who will answer the questions in the form below accurately. If you're successful, you will receive quite a few emails since I group all links together into categorised documents. If you're not, I will email and inform why (probably answered some wrongly, such as title not in Romaji or wrong answer). Once you found the answer, please RESUBMIT THE FORM. If you did not receive my emails (whether the many materials or rejection email) within 3 days of joining, please do resend your request. Thanks for joining!



>> CLICK HERE TO GO TO JOIN CONTACT LIST FORM <<


COPYRIGHT & DISCLAIMER



I do not know Masha, nor am I affiliated with him, BROS or AMUSE. This is a private fan site built by a fan for fans of common interest. The graphics were adapted from various free usage vectors and cliparts found in the internet. All pictures are collected from various sources. All text are either by me and/or collected from various sites and forums. Any enquiry please see "CONTACT".
 
Best Blogger Tips