SEARCH THIS BLOG




Amarufi: Megami no hôshû [Amalfi: Rewards Of The Goddess][Movie] : Information

0 comments Post a Comment
UPDATES - 14.06.2010

Added a TMO video. No subs though.

ORIGINALLY POSTED ON 04.04.2010




Masha may have top billing in this movie but his appearance is more like extra special V.V.V.V.V.I.P guest starring role, that is he appears very earlier on for about 5 minutes, actually even lesser than 5 minutes. I was however very interested in this movie, however and I put a big however here, I couldn't enjoy it because there was no subtitles! None whatsoever. So frankly I couldn't enjoy it much, except to see Masha in a large coat with a larger scarf with his very curly hair. I can't remember anything else.

For more info, click Read More.




Amarufi: Megami no hôshû aka Amalfi Rewards Of The Goddess [2009]

Type
Movie

Synopsis
A G-8 summit is set for Rome the day after Christmas; the Italian and Japanese governments will announce an aid package for the Balkans. Kondura arrives from Tokyo to improve security at the embassy, making waves with his direct manner. A Japanese tourist who's a single mother reports that her young daughter has been kidnapped. Posing as the woman's husband, Kondura takes the lead with the kidnappers, who want money and no cops. However, the law requires that Kondura notify local authorities, who blunder a bit. Various exchanges go awry; then the kidnappers send the mother and Kondura to the Amalfi coast on what appears to be a goose chase. Why the delay? What's going on?

For More Info
Imdb.com

Review
By Dorama World

Where To Buy
Yesasia.com has one. I am sure Amazon.com also carries this title. But I am not sure if they even offer English subtitles. Since the torrents don't, I can conclude the official release does not come with English subtitles.

Where To Download
RAW FILE WITH JAPANESE SUBTITLES
I must stress it is a RAW file. And a torrent file. 1.39GB in 2 parts version. I have a feeling the subs you will see in the downloaded folder is the Japanese text. You can get the torrent file from here.

ENGLISH SUBTITLES
From official release. I am not sure if this is hardcoded subs or just soft subs bundled with the RAW movie, this one is a 2 part version, same as above, 1.39GB. Either way, you have a choice of subs bundled with the movie (uploader say MKV file but download site says AVI file so I am not sure which is which but in case you can't play MKV files, try downloading the codec here as recommended by uploader) or soft subs alone.  If you want the raw file itself with Japanese subs, see above. If you can't access, try using Hotspot Shield. These are not torrent files and do not requite HJSplit to rejoin files.


- Subs with the movie (choose either one) : Megaupload Part 1 - Part 2 | Mediafire
- Just the subs (2 CD version-choose either one) : Site 1 | Site 2

Thank you to Pillowmasha of MashaPlus Info Forums for the tip and thanks to the uploader of the links whose site our hour! was where all the above hardcoded copies and subs were taken from.


TMO
Sort of. Love the one with him wearing a tie. Suddenly that hair looked good.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do bookmark this post as all replies will be posted in this same post. Rules of common courtesy and politeness applies.

You may now customise your comment and even post images! Here's how you do it;

FOR COLOURED FONT
Replace "color" with your choice of color. For example, "red", "blue", etc.

[co="color"]Your test here[/co]

FOR SCROLLING TEXT

[ma]Your text here[/ma]

FOR POSTING IMAGES
Please do not posts original huge sizes, thumbnails would be quite nice!

[im]Image URL Here[/im]

You can only see the results in the comments embedded in the post and not in the full blogger comment input page such as the one where you typed the comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



SUBSCRIBE TO FEED



Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner









JOIN CONTACT LIST!

Sometimes I receive some media files or stuff about Masha that can't be publicly shared, but I can however share privately, such as concert clips, etc. I would love to share whatever I got with you, as a way of disseminating information of Masha to the masses. You probably have all that stuff if you're an experienced fan, but if you are new to Masha or does not know other experienced fans, you probably won't have most of what I can send to you. I don't send emails often, since frankly I don't get such stuff often but when I do, I will send the link if I am allowed to do so. So do join my contact list but be reminded, you're not allowed to repost/redistribute/reupload whatever I send you whether in whole or in part. Anyone interested, redirect them to my blog and ask them to join my contact list. But this is only open to those who will answer the questions in the form below accurately. If you're successful, you will receive quite a few emails since I group all links together into categorised documents. If you're not, I will email and inform why (probably answered some wrongly, such as title not in Romaji or wrong answer). Once you found the answer, please RESUBMIT THE FORM. If you did not receive my emails (whether the many materials or rejection email) within 3 days of joining, please do resend your request. Thanks for joining!



>> CLICK HERE TO GO TO JOIN CONTACT LIST FORM <<


COPYRIGHT & DISCLAIMER



I do not know Masha, nor am I affiliated with him, BROS or AMUSE. This is a private fan site built by a fan for fans of common interest. The graphics were adapted from various free usage vectors and cliparts found in the internet. All pictures are collected from various sources. All text are either by me and/or collected from various sites and forums. Any enquiry please see "CONTACT".
 
Best Blogger Tips