SEARCH THIS BLOG




Kaze wo Sagashiteru [Searching For The Wind] ~LYRICS~

0 comments Post a Comment

The title in Kanji is 風をさがしてる which is Kaze wo Sagashiteru or translated as Searching/Seeking For The Wind released in 1991, quite old, his 3rd single and about less than a year after his debut, hence his young looks in the above PV which I really see as vintage Masha. So very young. Singing has improved leaps and bound but the music whilst sound dated, with a bit of update will still sound good. I really do miss his uptempo songs. I have no comment except I like this song. I finally know what he sang in English! Midnight run and also Bad morning call! But what does BSA mean? From the lyrics does sound like a motorbike gang sort of anthem! Anyway from the credits he wrote the music and the song as early as 1 year into his debut! No proper translation as yet. You will find the Kanji and Romaji lyrics after Read More link. This song can be found in the singles release of the same title or the compilation album of the same name ie M-COLLECTION Kaze wo Sagashiteru released in June 1995.

More after Read More link.




THE MODERN INTERPRETATION
From his 15th Anniversary concert in 2005 where he dressed all in white. A more rock version and much much better and dare I say and I do dare, how 15 years has done to his voice, beautifully and looks as well!



THE ORIGINAL PV
Someone actually has this!




THE LYRICS
Kanji
Taken from 3131.info

いつの間にか午前零時 いつものバイク屋の前で
BSAの革ジャンが自慢の おまえと走り出す
調子がいいネ やっぱコレやね 街が違ってみえる
ふざけて鳴らすクラクション 2つの影が飛んで行く

このままずっと 止まらずに行けば 見たことも無い自由
あるはずと信じてた

今こうして風を探してる おまえと
今こうして何かを見つめてる おまえと2人 Midnight Run

いつもと同じ朝がきて 昨日は使い捨てのライターみたいに
水曜の朝はキライだと おまえは妙なことを言う

Bad Morning Callおまえの彼女から ふるえる声で
よく聞こえないよ 冗談じゃないまったく悪いジョークさ

こんなザマじゃ走れないよ だけども走りたいと
ベッドの上で横たわる おまえが霞んで見えない
おまえの夢のカケラを抱いて あても無く一人きり
立ち止まる事も無く おまえから風うけて

今こうして風を探してる 激しく
今こうして過去を見つめてる 黙って
今こうして未来を探してる 一人で
今こうして何かを見つめてる 暗闇の中 Midnight Run

ROMAJI
Using online Romaji converter

itsunomanika gozen rei ji itsumo no baiku ya no mae de
BSA no kawa jan ga jiman no omae to hashiridasu
chooshi ga ii ne yappa kore ya ne machi ga chigat te mieru
fuzake te narasu kurakushon 2 tsu no kage ga ton de iku

kono mama zutto tomara zu ni ike ba mi ta koto mo nai jiyuu
aru hazu to shinji te ta

ima kooshite kaze o sagashi teru omae to
ima kooshite nani ka o mitsume teru omae to 2 nin Midnight Run

itsumo to onaji asa ga ki te kinoo wa tsukaisute no raitaa mitai ni
suiyoo no asa wa kirai da to omae wa myoo na koto o iu

Bad Morning Call omae no kanojo kara furueru koe de
yoku kikoe nai yo joodan ja nai mattaku warui jooku sa

konna zama ja hashire nai yo da kedomo hashiri tai to
beddo no ue de yokotawaru omae ga kasun de mie nai
omae no yume no kakera o dai te ate mo naku ichi nin kiri
tachidomaru koto mo naku omae kara kaze uke te

ima kooshite kaze o sagashi teru hageshiku
ima kooshite kako o mitsume teru damat te
ima kooshite mirai o sagashi teru ichi nin de
ima kooshite nani ka o mitsume teru kurayami no naka Midnight Run

ROMAJI-KANJI
Purely for knowledge purposes, which word is which. Again using online converter.


いつの間にかitsunomanika 午前gozen 零rei 時ji いつもitsumo のno バイクbaiku 屋ya のno 前mae でde   



BSA  のno 革kawa ジャンjan がga 自慢jiman のno おまえomae とto 走り出すhashiridasu   



調子choushi がga いいii ネne やっぱyappa コレkore やya ねne 街machi がga 違っchiga’ てte みえるmieru   



ふざけfuzake てte 鳴らすnarasu クラクションkurakushon 2  つtsu のno 影kage がga 飛んton でde 行くiku   



  



このkono ままmama ずっとzutto 止まらtomara ずzu にni 行けike ばba 見mi たta ことkoto もmo 無いnai 自由jiyuu   



あるaru はずhazu とto 信じshinji てte たta   



  



今ima こうしてkoushite 風kaze をo 探しsagashi てるteru おまえomae とto   



今ima こうしてkoushite 何nani かka をo 見つめmitsume てるteru おまえomae とto 2  人nin Midnight  Run    



  



いつもitsumo とto 同じonaji 朝asa がga きki てte 昨日kinou はha 使い捨てtsukaisute のno ライターraitaa みたいmitai にni   



水曜suiyou のno 朝asa はha キライkirai だda とto おまえomae はha 妙myou なna ことkoto をo 言うiu   



  



Bad  Morning  Call  おまえomae のno 彼女kanojo からkara ふるえるfurueru 声koe でde   



よくyoku 聞こえkikoe ないnai よyo 冗談joudan じゃja ないnai まったくmattaku 悪いwarui ジョークjooku さsa   



  



こんなkonna ザマzama じゃja 走れhashire ないnai よyo だda けどもkedomo 走りhashiri たいtai とto   



ベッドbeddo のno 上ue でde 横たわるyokotawaru おまえomae がga 霞んkasun でde 見えmie ないnai   



おまえomae のno 夢yume のno カケラkakera をo 抱いdai てte あてate もmo 無くnaku 一ichi 人nin きりkiri   



立ち止まるtachidomaru 事koto もmo 無くnaku おまえomae からkara 風kaze うけuke てte   



  



今ima こうしてkoushite 風kaze をo 探しsagashi てるteru 激しくhageshiku   



今ima こうしてkoushite 過去kako をo 見つめmitsume てるteru 黙っdama’ てte   



今ima こうしてkoushite 未来mirai をo 探しsagashi てるteru 一ichi 人nin でde   



今ima こうしてkoushite 何nani かka をo 見つめmitsume てるteru 暗闇kurayami のno 中naka Midnight  Run





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do bookmark this post as all replies will be posted in this same post. Rules of common courtesy and politeness applies.

You may now customise your comment and even post images! Here's how you do it;

FOR COLOURED FONT
Replace "color" with your choice of color. For example, "red", "blue", etc.

[co="color"]Your test here[/co]

FOR SCROLLING TEXT

[ma]Your text here[/ma]

FOR POSTING IMAGES
Please do not posts original huge sizes, thumbnails would be quite nice!

[im]Image URL Here[/im]

You can only see the results in the comments embedded in the post and not in the full blogger comment input page such as the one where you typed the comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



SUBSCRIBE TO FEED



Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner









JOIN CONTACT LIST!

Sometimes I receive some media files or stuff about Masha that can't be publicly shared, but I can however share privately, such as concert clips, etc. I would love to share whatever I got with you, as a way of disseminating information of Masha to the masses. You probably have all that stuff if you're an experienced fan, but if you are new to Masha or does not know other experienced fans, you probably won't have most of what I can send to you. I don't send emails often, since frankly I don't get such stuff often but when I do, I will send the link if I am allowed to do so. So do join my contact list but be reminded, you're not allowed to repost/redistribute/reupload whatever I send you whether in whole or in part. Anyone interested, redirect them to my blog and ask them to join my contact list. But this is only open to those who will answer the questions in the form below accurately. If you're successful, you will receive quite a few emails since I group all links together into categorised documents. If you're not, I will email and inform why (probably answered some wrongly, such as title not in Romaji or wrong answer). Once you found the answer, please RESUBMIT THE FORM. If you did not receive my emails (whether the many materials or rejection email) within 3 days of joining, please do resend your request. Thanks for joining!



>> CLICK HERE TO GO TO JOIN CONTACT LIST FORM <<


COPYRIGHT & DISCLAIMER



I do not know Masha, nor am I affiliated with him, BROS or AMUSE. This is a private fan site built by a fan for fans of common interest. The graphics were adapted from various free usage vectors and cliparts found in the internet. All pictures are collected from various sources. All text are either by me and/or collected from various sites and forums. Any enquiry please see "CONTACT".
 
Best Blogger Tips