SEARCH THIS BLOG




About Masha : Silly pictures

0 comments Post a Comment
UPDATES - 15.05.2010
I just found out some of the pictures below, especially those that seems to be taken with him and the scenery behind are from his "Crazy Horse touring activities. This is the name of his motorcycle touring group, they went all over....Hawaii, Sweden, Hokkaido etc. This is for leisure, not work-related. He's basically been riding the motorcycle from his teens. You may have seen some funny photos online which came from his travels", as explained by Izumisano! All these comes from the BROS Magazine. Masha "used to go on a holiday at least once a year, even upto 2008. So, not during hiatus (1996-1998). He never shows the other guys, since they're not artists, though he's talked about them I think", so these pictures must be somewhere mid 2000 looking at the hairstyle. Still love that picture of him pushing the rock. Thanks to Izumisano for the explanation!

PREVIOUSLY POSTED ON 20.04.2010

There are times in our lives we will take a picture that is the non standard kind, the kind where we make silly faces or stand in silly pose or do silly things that some years later we will ask ourselves "Eh! Why that pose ar?". Even celebrities have such times and you know I am happy to know Masha knows when not to take himself seriously. I have bookmarked this Facebook page for a long time but never quite know what to do with it. You don't need an account to view the pictures, and they're small and I have a feeling perhaps the larger ones are not accessible but size doesn't matter when it comes to Masha (pun really not intended). I find the pictures hilarious and whilst there are many more over the Facebook page I am talking about, I am posting a few of my favourite. I suspect some of these were taken during concert tours or his own personal tours and I believe I think I know the real source of these pictures but it doesn't matter. All the pictures after Read More link has been scaled down or made smaller. For the bigger (but don't be misled to think they're huge copies because they aren't but slightly bigger) sized ones, see them at the Facebook page.

All after Read More link.




Masha seems to have an obsession with 2 things when it comes to photography of himself; eyes closing whilst giving the biggest grin or eyes wide opened whilst giving the biggest grin. Either over food or cake or pointing at some buildings or scenery. You've got to hand it to him, no celebrities as famous as he is would want to be caught dead in such poses but that's why I like him so. He is not like other celebrities. Looking at the hairstyles, some are really old, some I suspect not very recent but not very old. It doesn't matter really. My only hope is Masha, don't ever lose that sense of humour of yourself.


1st picture on the left is a magazine about food. The 2nd picture on the right, look very carefully! Very interesting!




Food! Food! Food! Probably his favourite subject I suppose.





Robinson's will probably ask "What's so funny?" His favourite pose perhaps?




A pose much favoured by Japanese, universally




Or eyes wide opened looking at stuff really close.



Or pointing into the horizon, actually my own favourite pose as well.




Some funny ones



My absolute favourite from the pages and pages of silly pictures. It looks like a photo I would have taken myself!

Do check out this Facebook page for more silly pictures and also many serious ones.








    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Do bookmark this post as all replies will be posted in this same post. Rules of common courtesy and politeness applies.

    You may now customise your comment and even post images! Here's how you do it;

    FOR COLOURED FONT
    Replace "color" with your choice of color. For example, "red", "blue", etc.

    [co="color"]Your test here[/co]

    FOR SCROLLING TEXT

    [ma]Your text here[/ma]

    FOR POSTING IMAGES
    Please do not posts original huge sizes, thumbnails would be quite nice!

    [im]Image URL Here[/im]

    You can only see the results in the comments embedded in the post and not in the full blogger comment input page such as the one where you typed the comments.

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



    SUBSCRIBE TO FEED



    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner









    JOIN CONTACT LIST!

    Sometimes I receive some media files or stuff about Masha that can't be publicly shared, but I can however share privately, such as concert clips, etc. I would love to share whatever I got with you, as a way of disseminating information of Masha to the masses. You probably have all that stuff if you're an experienced fan, but if you are new to Masha or does not know other experienced fans, you probably won't have most of what I can send to you. I don't send emails often, since frankly I don't get such stuff often but when I do, I will send the link if I am allowed to do so. So do join my contact list but be reminded, you're not allowed to repost/redistribute/reupload whatever I send you whether in whole or in part. Anyone interested, redirect them to my blog and ask them to join my contact list. But this is only open to those who will answer the questions in the form below accurately. If you're successful, you will receive quite a few emails since I group all links together into categorised documents. If you're not, I will email and inform why (probably answered some wrongly, such as title not in Romaji or wrong answer). Once you found the answer, please RESUBMIT THE FORM. If you did not receive my emails (whether the many materials or rejection email) within 3 days of joining, please do resend your request. Thanks for joining!



    >> CLICK HERE TO GO TO JOIN CONTACT LIST FORM <<


    COPYRIGHT & DISCLAIMER



    I do not know Masha, nor am I affiliated with him, BROS or AMUSE. This is a private fan site built by a fan for fans of common interest. The graphics were adapted from various free usage vectors and cliparts found in the internet. All pictures are collected from various sources. All text are either by me and/or collected from various sites and forums. Any enquiry please see "CONTACT".
     
    Best Blogger Tips