SEARCH THIS BLOG




[ANN/TFM/NEWS] Sendai Quake special [12.03.2011]

0 comments Post a Comment
I will be posting anything I could find on ANN and TFM (which can overlap) for 12.03.2011 here as a separate post as I believe this will be a special on the Sendai quake which happened on 11.03.2011. Many thanks to the translators for translating the news, mostly from Sou-chan's Twitter updates! All times quoted is Malaysian time where we are 1 hour behind Japan.

12.03.2011 - 1.30pm
Sou-chan has confirmed via twitter that tonight's ANN will be broadcast live. His latest twit a few minutes ago describes the streets as in chaos. It's likely that Masha is returning to / has returned to Tokyo for the ANN live today. [Izumisano]


Sou-chan will be running the TFM nation-wide special broadcast on the earthquake from 13:00 onwards. He is now in FM Sendai! The water has retreated. [Izumisano]


Sou-chan said they're in FM Sendai in his tweet [Izumisano]

Question now is, will Masha go there as well or stay in Tokyo? Because Sendai is in chaos right now and still quite dangerous from the tremors. But I believe things are manageable so I applaud Masha and Sou-chan for wanting to be there, not for sensationalised news reporting but to assist in comforting the people. Right now no confirmation where Masha really is, but if he's going there, it means he is probably traveling by car or plane to Tokyo.

12.03.2011 - 3.15pm
It is almost certain Masha is on or may be back in Tokyo and my sneaking suspicion is he will join Sou-chan in Sendai. How he is going to get there is anyone's guess. Probably by car then by foot.


12.03.2011 - 6.02pm
He may still be in Hiroshima since coming back may be difficult with road closure so ANN may be broadcast from Hiroshima with Sou-chan as the eyes in Sendai or Tokyo. We shall see. Anyway Sou chan is actively tweeting and the news ain't good. Just stay away from Fukushima for a very long time. But if there is one nation more efficient in handling crisis, Japan is it.

福島第一原発の敷地の境界で、計測器では通常のレベルをはるかに超える放射線量が観測されているとのことです。屋外にいる方は速やかに屋内に退避して下さい。屋外にいる方は、肌の露出を防ぎ、ぬれタオルで口を覆うなどして放射性物質を吸い込まないようにして下さい。10キロ圏外の方も屋内へ!- 5.30pm


The Fukushima No.1 reactor monitors have detected radiation in huge excess of normal levels. People are called to stay indoors immediately. People who are outdoors must protect themselves from skin exposure, they should cover their mouths with wet towels to prevent inhalation of radioactive particles. People should stay indoors even when they are over 10 KM away! - 5.30pm [Izumisano]



まだ国からの発表はありませんが、福島第一原発で重大な事故が発生した可能性があります。 10キロ圏外にいらしゃる方は速やかに10キロ圏外に避難して下さい。また念のため、福島第一原発の周辺10キロ圏外にいらっしゃる方も、速やかに屋内に避難して下さい。屋外では濡れタオルを口に当てて下さい - 5.40pm 


he radius of evacuation has been extended from 3 km to 10 km. They are calling for all people to retreat to 10 km away from the plant. - 5.40pm [Izumisano]


12.03.2011 - 6.15pm
Team Fukuyama are still in Hiroshima and if I am not mistaken, is organising a donation drive. Good for them! So if they're still there, Masha I am now certain must still be there. I hope they stay there for now.

12.03.2011 - 8.40pm
Sou chan is in Tokyo, Masha still in Hiroshima and thus just in; no ANN tonight, which is replaced by a special news program.

The following is Masha's message over ANN cancellation which I believe he was apologising profusely for the cancellation.

『魂のラジオ』リスナーの皆様へ


今夜放送を予定していた『福山雅治の魂のラジオ』は、昨日起きた「東北地方太平洋沖地震」に関する報道特別番組の為、休止となりました。福山さん、荘口さんの声を楽しみにしていた皆さんには大変申し訳ありませんが、ご了承下さい。パーソナリティーの福山雅治さんからメッセージがありますので、併せて掲載させて頂きます。


魂のラジオスタッフ一同


僕は滞在先の広島で第一報を聞きました。実際に被災された方はもちろんのこと、テレビやラジオ、インターネット等で状況の推移を見守っている全国の誰もが、今日も不安な夜を迎えていることと思います。僕自身、推移を見守っているだけで何もできないのがもどかしくもありますが、今はただ、皆様の無事と、一日も早くいつもの番組でみんなと逢える日が来ること、祈るばかりです。


今日の放送を楽しみに待っていてくれた皆さん、本当に申し訳ありません。
来週からの放送に関しては状況が分かり次第、随時お伝えしていきます。


福山雅治

To all TamaRadi listeners


Tonight's Fukuyama Masaharu's Tamashii no Radio will be cancelled to make way for the broadcast of the special programme on yesterday's "North-Eastern Region Pacific Ocean Earthquake" . We apologize to all listeners who have been looking forward to hearing Fukuyama-san and Souguchi-san's voice.


Please find attached a message from radio host Fukuyama Masaharu-san.


All Tamashii no Radio staff


I have been listening to the latest news in my present location in Hiroshima. It goes without saying for the disaster victims, I believe everyone in Japan is following the situation closely through the television, radio and internet, I guess we will be facing another restless night tonight.


I am also very anxious at the little that I can do, but I can only pray that everyone is safe and for the day I can meet with you (listeners) over the airwaves of our normal programme soon again.


To everyone who has been looking forward to tonight's programme, I am very sorry.


As for the broadcast next week, I will let you know as soon as I know.


Fukuyama Masaharu
2011/3/12

And TFM tomorrow is also cancelled, replaced by special program and I think this must be due to the fact that Masha may still be in Hiroshima. Cancellation is rare and this is one occasion which made cancellation unavoidable.


13.03.2011 - 7.10pm
Masha's message on cancellation of TFM for today. Translated by Izumisano.

本日の「福山雅治 SUZUKI TALKING FM」は
放送を休止させて頂く事になりました。

今日の放送を楽しみにしてくれていた方々には申し訳ありませんが、
これだけの大災害です。
被災された方はもちろん、
ご親族をはじめ、この災害と全く関係ない人はいないと思います。

いまだ、事態は刻一刻と変わり、予断を許さぬ状況が続いています。
それは毎週、僕がお送りしているこの1時間も同じです。

まずは、今 本当に一番大事な情報を
共有できる時間にするべきだと思い、
今週の放送をお休みさせて頂きます。

被災された方々に心からお見舞いを申し上げるとともに、
皆様の無事、そして安全を祈っています。
                        
                          福山雅治 





To all listeners of Talking FM:


Today's broadcast of "Fukuyama Masaharu's Suzuki Talking FM" has been cancelled.
To all who have been looking forward to today's radio show, I am very sorry, for (we are in) such a devastating disaster. It goes without saying for the disaster victims, but I believe there is no-one without any relatives involved.


As yet, the situation is changing every minute, and we are continuously in a state where we cannot predict what comes next. While I would be delivering this 1 hour every week, I believe at this moment we should use this time to disseminate the truly important news, so please allow us to suspend our broadcast for this week.


While offering my condolensces to the disaster victims, I pray for the safety and well-being of everyone involved.


Fukuyama Masaharu


That I think ends this post.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do bookmark this post as all replies will be posted in this same post. Rules of common courtesy and politeness applies.

You may now customise your comment and even post images! Here's how you do it;

FOR COLOURED FONT
Replace "color" with your choice of color. For example, "red", "blue", etc.

[co="color"]Your test here[/co]

FOR SCROLLING TEXT

[ma]Your text here[/ma]

FOR POSTING IMAGES
Please do not posts original huge sizes, thumbnails would be quite nice!

[im]Image URL Here[/im]

You can only see the results in the comments embedded in the post and not in the full blogger comment input page such as the one where you typed the comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



SUBSCRIBE TO FEED



Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner









JOIN CONTACT LIST!

Sometimes I receive some media files or stuff about Masha that can't be publicly shared, but I can however share privately, such as concert clips, etc. I would love to share whatever I got with you, as a way of disseminating information of Masha to the masses. You probably have all that stuff if you're an experienced fan, but if you are new to Masha or does not know other experienced fans, you probably won't have most of what I can send to you. I don't send emails often, since frankly I don't get such stuff often but when I do, I will send the link if I am allowed to do so. So do join my contact list but be reminded, you're not allowed to repost/redistribute/reupload whatever I send you whether in whole or in part. Anyone interested, redirect them to my blog and ask them to join my contact list. But this is only open to those who will answer the questions in the form below accurately. If you're successful, you will receive quite a few emails since I group all links together into categorised documents. If you're not, I will email and inform why (probably answered some wrongly, such as title not in Romaji or wrong answer). Once you found the answer, please RESUBMIT THE FORM. If you did not receive my emails (whether the many materials or rejection email) within 3 days of joining, please do resend your request. Thanks for joining!



>> CLICK HERE TO GO TO JOIN CONTACT LIST FORM <<


COPYRIGHT & DISCLAIMER



I do not know Masha, nor am I affiliated with him, BROS or AMUSE. This is a private fan site built by a fan for fans of common interest. The graphics were adapted from various free usage vectors and cliparts found in the internet. All pictures are collected from various sources. All text are either by me and/or collected from various sites and forums. Any enquiry please see "CONTACT".
 
Best Blogger Tips