SEARCH THIS BLOG




[IMPORTANT] 2011 March Email Initiative : A call to overseas fans, rise up for a momentous occasion!

0 comments Post a Comment
The following is translated by Izumisano from Chinese to English and the original post is by a huge Masha fan from HK, Midori P, calling for all overseas fans (that is not from or in Japan) to rise up to this momentous occasion of Masha stepping out of Japan (FINALLY!) and to Asia that is Taiwan on 24.03.2011. She wrote rather eloquently (and translated brilliantly of course by our resident translator) on the whys, hows, wheres, whos and whens. I intend to ask him when he's coming to Malaysia and the fact that I am going to him in August. In whatever is your language, come on! Show Masha our support and show everybody how it is done!

A note:

1. you need not be a BROS member to send this simple email

2. if you're at his concert, I suppose bringing your country's flag and waving it would be great since one of our MashaPlus member got shown on the big screen video when she waved her Australian flag at Wakayama concert. As for myself, I think maybe I will wave a small tiny flag, we shall see

3. all *xxxxx* means you fill in the blanks

All these by 21st March 2011!

Brilliant idea!

More details after Read More link since it is pretty long.



A call from Midori P to all overseas fans! (Friday 4 Mar)

To everyone in BROS, let's get together!

Good morning, the title is a bit exaggerated, gomenasai . I just wanted to use Masha's "Let's Get Together" in the Daikanshasai booklet!

So Masha is finally coming to Asia! Although we don't know for sure what he will be announcing in the Press Conference, let's show him some action and unity from the overseas fans! All this time, Masha has been worried about his popularity overseas. Although the total numbers of overseas fans cannot be compared with those within Japan, shall we give him a bit of reassurance?

May I suggest a "March Email Initiative"? I would be most grateful for your support 

"March Email Initiative" details as follows:

For the first 3 weeks in March, could we all email our wishes to AllNightNippon TamaRadi, so as to show Masha and his staff the support he has from overseas fans?


Email Title: Love from *your country*

Greeting: Please standardize it as "Dear Masha, こんアジア" (こんアジア=Kon Asia)
First Line:  *your country*  の *your name* です  

Contents: At your discretion, in your language of choice. Please keep it short, simple and easy to understand.


** Email to : masha@allnightnippon.com
** If you don't mind, please copy me @ mashamidori@yahoo.com.hk so I can collate the numbers. This is optional.

We may need to send our emails earlier as Masha is on tour so as not to disrupt the broadcast. Although we will not know if he will have the chance to read them himself, I believe the people around him would also like to ease his mind and let him know! 

Please pass the news of this "March Email Initiative" around! Thank you!

With best regards,
Midori

P.S. (Midori)
These are examples of things that I am planning to write 
- whether I can fly to taiwan to meet him at the airport; 
- ask for a concert in my country; I'll wait for him!
- wishing him a happy time in Taiwan and inviting him to come to HK

(Izumisano) : A reminder that the March Email Inititative covers the first 3 weeks it aims for all messages to arrive before 21/3 which is his debut anniversary. He will be in Saitama on 19/3 and there is no concert that Saturday, so hopefully ANN will be a live broadcast that day.

So write now! If you can write in Japanese, even better!

My message, actually sent out but I am rather confident he won't be reading this but who cares?! Please don't cringe. I think I was more cringe-worthy in the unsent one.

Photobucket



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do bookmark this post as all replies will be posted in this same post. Rules of common courtesy and politeness applies.

You may now customise your comment and even post images! Here's how you do it;

FOR COLOURED FONT
Replace "color" with your choice of color. For example, "red", "blue", etc.

[co="color"]Your test here[/co]

FOR SCROLLING TEXT

[ma]Your text here[/ma]

FOR POSTING IMAGES
Please do not posts original huge sizes, thumbnails would be quite nice!

[im]Image URL Here[/im]

You can only see the results in the comments embedded in the post and not in the full blogger comment input page such as the one where you typed the comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



SUBSCRIBE TO FEED



Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner









JOIN CONTACT LIST!

Sometimes I receive some media files or stuff about Masha that can't be publicly shared, but I can however share privately, such as concert clips, etc. I would love to share whatever I got with you, as a way of disseminating information of Masha to the masses. You probably have all that stuff if you're an experienced fan, but if you are new to Masha or does not know other experienced fans, you probably won't have most of what I can send to you. I don't send emails often, since frankly I don't get such stuff often but when I do, I will send the link if I am allowed to do so. So do join my contact list but be reminded, you're not allowed to repost/redistribute/reupload whatever I send you whether in whole or in part. Anyone interested, redirect them to my blog and ask them to join my contact list. But this is only open to those who will answer the questions in the form below accurately. If you're successful, you will receive quite a few emails since I group all links together into categorised documents. If you're not, I will email and inform why (probably answered some wrongly, such as title not in Romaji or wrong answer). Once you found the answer, please RESUBMIT THE FORM. If you did not receive my emails (whether the many materials or rejection email) within 3 days of joining, please do resend your request. Thanks for joining!



>> CLICK HERE TO GO TO JOIN CONTACT LIST FORM <<


COPYRIGHT & DISCLAIMER



I do not know Masha, nor am I affiliated with him, BROS or AMUSE. This is a private fan site built by a fan for fans of common interest. The graphics were adapted from various free usage vectors and cliparts found in the internet. All pictures are collected from various sources. All text are either by me and/or collected from various sites and forums. Any enquiry please see "CONTACT".
 
Best Blogger Tips