SEARCH THIS BLOG




[QUOTES] "He has a kind heart..."

0 comments Post a Comment
Since these few days have been filled with posts about apologies, cancellation, rescheduling and disaster, the following is something somewhat nice to read. The author is unknown, would have wished to know at least a pseudonym but from what I could understand, probably Japanese shop owner (male?)from Hiroshima. I would disagree on the cancellation part since it was last minute but the rest... is rather nice to read.

Originally in Japanese from 2ch forum as follows:-

個人的に 
とてもいい話を耳にしました。
昨日
弊社のお店に、
福山雅治さんがお見えになったのですが
福山さんは とてもお酒に詳しく、
なんなら 持ち込みをされるほど大好きな方だそうです。
しかし、
お茶。
まわりの方も全員。
この度の大地震。
そんな気になれない。
そんな場合でもない とのこと。
早々に、席を立たれました。
裏表がない。
聞けば、
翌日の広島でのコンサートも、早い段階で 
公演中止を決められました。
タレントとは、そういうものなのかもしれないけど
個人的に、なんかすげぇなと思いました。
一流の一流たる所以。
スタッフからもファンからも愛される、 やさしい心。
裏表のない素早い判断力 
さすがです!!

Then translated by Midori P into Chinese;

我聽到了一個很不錯的事。

昨天
福山雅治さん出現在我公司的店裡
福山さん對酒很熟悉,
可以的話,好像喜歡自己帶酒來的人。
但是
他點了茶。
包括他周遭全部的人。
「這麼大的地震,
現沒有心情喝酒,
也不是應該喝酒的時候」他這麼說。
他很快就離開了。
他是表裡如一的人。
聽說
第二天的廣島演唱會,在很早的時候
就已決定要取消舉行。
說不定藝人就是這樣的,
但對我個人來說,我覺得很不簡單呢!
他有一顆善良的心,
有著表裡如一、迅速的判斷力,
難怪不管是工作人員,還是歌迷都那麼喜愛他。

Translated from Chinese to English from Slyduck of MashaPlus.

I heard about a pretty interesting incident.

Yesterday, Fukuyama Masaharu-san appeared at my company's shop. Fuku-san is very familiar with wine; you could say that he is the kind who likes to bring along his own wine to the shop. However, he ordered tea. So did everyone else. He said that it was such a terrible earthquake, and he neither had the mood to drink alcohol, nor was it the right time to do so. He left soon after. He is someone who is exactly the same person as he appears to be. I heard that he cancelled the following days' Hiroshima concerts very early. Perhaps all artistes are like that, but to me, that's a very commendable deed! He has a kind heart, does not put on a false front and is able to make decisions quickly. No wonder both his colleagues and fans love him so much.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do bookmark this post as all replies will be posted in this same post. Rules of common courtesy and politeness applies.

You may now customise your comment and even post images! Here's how you do it;

FOR COLOURED FONT
Replace "color" with your choice of color. For example, "red", "blue", etc.

[co="color"]Your test here[/co]

FOR SCROLLING TEXT

[ma]Your text here[/ma]

FOR POSTING IMAGES
Please do not posts original huge sizes, thumbnails would be quite nice!

[im]Image URL Here[/im]

You can only see the results in the comments embedded in the post and not in the full blogger comment input page such as the one where you typed the comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



SUBSCRIBE TO FEED



Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner









JOIN CONTACT LIST!

Sometimes I receive some media files or stuff about Masha that can't be publicly shared, but I can however share privately, such as concert clips, etc. I would love to share whatever I got with you, as a way of disseminating information of Masha to the masses. You probably have all that stuff if you're an experienced fan, but if you are new to Masha or does not know other experienced fans, you probably won't have most of what I can send to you. I don't send emails often, since frankly I don't get such stuff often but when I do, I will send the link if I am allowed to do so. So do join my contact list but be reminded, you're not allowed to repost/redistribute/reupload whatever I send you whether in whole or in part. Anyone interested, redirect them to my blog and ask them to join my contact list. But this is only open to those who will answer the questions in the form below accurately. If you're successful, you will receive quite a few emails since I group all links together into categorised documents. If you're not, I will email and inform why (probably answered some wrongly, such as title not in Romaji or wrong answer). Once you found the answer, please RESUBMIT THE FORM. If you did not receive my emails (whether the many materials or rejection email) within 3 days of joining, please do resend your request. Thanks for joining!



>> CLICK HERE TO GO TO JOIN CONTACT LIST FORM <<


COPYRIGHT & DISCLAIMER



I do not know Masha, nor am I affiliated with him, BROS or AMUSE. This is a private fan site built by a fan for fans of common interest. The graphics were adapted from various free usage vectors and cliparts found in the internet. All pictures are collected from various sources. All text are either by me and/or collected from various sites and forums. Any enquiry please see "CONTACT".
 
Best Blogger Tips