SEARCH THIS BLOG




Ishikure no Puraido ~LYRICS~

0 comments Post a Comment
UPDATES- 18.01.2011
Added English translation by Izumisano

PREVIOUSLY POSTED ON 17.10.2010



NOTE
If you can't see am embedded player above, click on the full post link and it should be there.

The version I posted the debut broadcast on ANN on 16.10.2010 and right after Masha's version, the song will continue with SION's version of the same song, which is available for download after Read More link. The one you're hearing is the clear version from the album.

Alternatively spelled as Ishikura no Praido or in Kanji 石塊のプライド, using online translator, depending which one you use, it is either the majestic "Pride of Stone" or the rather funny "Pride of the Pebble"! Perhaps about someone with a very strong pride? Anyway whatever it may be, this is the Dunlop CM song (here and here in its no-lyrics form), and he and SION collaborated on this. Not a duet but I believe each put their own musical twist as well I believe even the lyrics is a collaboration. So you will have Masha's relaxing walking through mangrove just like he did in the Dunlop CM and I did imagine he was either talking to or chasing after a Dunlop tyre. The middle part is weird, doesn't seem to fit in with the rest of the song at all. I like it but right now I am not loving it. SION's version which he croaks more than sing is more rock-ish but I thought he sounded like he was having a huge fight with himself during the entire song. It started out with a small argument escalated to fist fights then went on to huge blows and then settled back to a few slaps. So you have the relaxed version and the angry/husky version. No translation as yet. You can find SION's version in his latest album I believe whilst for Masha, this song is available in THE BEST BANG!! album.

[ADD - 18.01.2011] After reading Izumisano's translation, I kinda understood what SION meant by pride of a/the pebble. By the way SION wrote the lyrics, Masha wrote the music, both released their own versions in respected releases.

More stuff such as English translation after Read More link.



MASHA'S VERSION ONLY
Just Masha alone broadcast over at TFM on 17.10.2010. Very very clear version.


DOWNLOAD
MASHA & SION VERSIONS
Since this is just a radio broadcast and quality of the sound is left much to be desired, download the ANN version below. It is MP3 and covers both Masha and SION's version and is 8.51MB. Same as the one posted at the top.

-  http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZKXL77PD

LYRICS
ENGLISH

Translated by Izumisano of Masha Heart.

Under the moonlight
        Tsukiakari no shitade
the street lamps stand.
        Tatasareteru youna kaito
As I walk beneath them
        Sono shitawo orewa aruiteru
my shadow waves back and forth
        Jibun no kagewo nuki nukarete

The occasional cars drive off,
        Tokiori hashirisatte iku
passing in the still of the night
        Yoru no seijakuwo yuku kurumawa
I seem to hear a dear, familiar voice
        Natsukashii koe nimo kikoe
It is your crying I hear.
        Anata no nakigoe nimo kikoe

Strange colours surround me
        Fushigina irode   Orewo hitasu
Just like flashes of yesterday
        Sorewa marude   Kinou no koto no youni
And flashes of a time long, long ago
        Soshite tooi   Tooi mukashi no   Koto no youni
Flickering about, rebuking me, giving me strength
        Tenmetsushi   Orewo shikari   Chikarawo kureru

My first time on this road,
        Hajimete kono michiwo
my heart had pounded excitedly as I walked
        Aruita tokiwa muneodori
I felt everything was about to begin
        Subetega hajimaru kiga shite
It was finally about to begin.
        Yatto hajimaru kiga shite

But that was just conceit from immaturity
        Dakedo sorewa   Aoi unubore
I have stumbled, I have been battered
        Ketsumazu ite   Tataki tsukerare
Finally realizing, I grew desperate, yet still...
        Omoi shirasare   Yakeni natte   Soredemo mada
On this road, I walked with the pride of the pebbles
        Kono michiwo   Aruita nowa ishikure no puraido
Yes, the pride of..... the pebbles
        Ishikure no.... Puraidosa

Under the moonlight
        Tsukiakari no shitawo
cars pass in the still of the night
        Yoru no seijakuwo yuku kurumawa
I seem to hear a dear, familiar voice
        Natsukashii koe nimo kikoe
It is your rebuke I hear.
        Anata no shitta nimo kikoe

Strange colours surround me
        Fushigina irode   Orewo hitasu
Just like flashes of yesterday
        Sorewa marude   Kinou no koto no youni
And the days of a time long, long ago,
        Soshite tooi   Tooi mukashi no   Ano koro no youni
Perhaps they’ll give me a radiant tomorrow
        Mabushii ashitawo oreni kurerunosa
Perhaps they’ll give me strength
        Kurerunosa Chikarawo
Perhaps they’ll give me a future
        Kurerunosa Ashitawo







CHINESE
You can view the Chinese translated version here at Lovemasha and a second interpretation at Sunnydolphin's Blog.

KANJI

月明かりの下で                        
立たされてる様な塊と                  
その下を俺は歩いてる                
自分の影をむき向かって            

時折走り去っていく                    
夜の静寂を行く車は                  
懐かしい声にも聞こえ                
あなたの泣き声にも聞こえ          

不思議な色で俺を灯透す          
それはまるで昨日の事の様に    
そして遠い                                  
遠い昔の事の様に点滅し          
俺を叱り力をくれる                      

初めてこの道を                          
歩いた時は胸音に                    
すべてが始まる気がして              
やっと始まる気がして                  

だけどそれは青いうぬぼれ            
けっつまづいて叩きつけられ          
思い知らされ                              
自棄になって                              
それでもまだ                                
この道を歩いたのは                    
石塊のプライド                            
石塊の                                          
プライドさ              
                  
月明かりの下を                          
夜の静寂を行く車は                        
懐かしい声にも聞こえ                    
あなたの叱咤にも聞こえ                

不思議な色で俺を灯透す              
それはまるで昨日の事の様に            
そして遠い                                      
遠い昔のあの頃の様に                    
眩しい明日を俺にくれるのさ            
くれるのさ                                      
力をくれるのさ                                  
明日を        

ROMAJI
Using online translator


tsukiakari no shita de
tatasa re teru you na katamari to
sono shita o ore ha arui teru
jibun no kage o muki mukat te

tokiori hashirisat te iku
yoru no seijaku o iku kuruma ha
natsukashii koe ni mo kikoe
anata no nakigoe ni mo kikoe

fushigi na iro de ore o akari toosu
sore ha marude kinou no koto no you ni
soshite tooi
tooi mukashi no koto no you ni tenmetsu shi
ore o shikari ryoku o kureru

hajimete kono michi o
arui ta toki ha mune on ni
subete ga hajimaru ki ga shi te
yatto hajimaru ki ga shi te

dakedo sore ha aoi unubore
ket tsuma dui te tatakitsuke rare
omoishirasa re
jiki ni nat te
soredemo mada
kono michi o arui ta no ha
ishikure no puraido
ishikure no
puraido sa

tsukiakari no shita o
yoru no seijaku o iku kuruma ha
natsukashii koe ni mo kikoe
anata no shitta ni mo kikoe

fushigi na iro de ore o akari toosu
sore ha marude kinou no koto no you ni
soshite tooi
tooi mukashi no ano koro no you ni
mabushii ashita o ore ni kureru no sa
kureru no sa
chikara o kureru no sa
ashita o      







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do bookmark this post as all replies will be posted in this same post. Rules of common courtesy and politeness applies.

You may now customise your comment and even post images! Here's how you do it;

FOR COLOURED FONT
Replace "color" with your choice of color. For example, "red", "blue", etc.

[co="color"]Your test here[/co]

FOR SCROLLING TEXT

[ma]Your text here[/ma]

FOR POSTING IMAGES
Please do not posts original huge sizes, thumbnails would be quite nice!

[im]Image URL Here[/im]

You can only see the results in the comments embedded in the post and not in the full blogger comment input page such as the one where you typed the comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



SUBSCRIBE TO FEED



Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner









JOIN CONTACT LIST!

Sometimes I receive some media files or stuff about Masha that can't be publicly shared, but I can however share privately, such as concert clips, etc. I would love to share whatever I got with you, as a way of disseminating information of Masha to the masses. You probably have all that stuff if you're an experienced fan, but if you are new to Masha or does not know other experienced fans, you probably won't have most of what I can send to you. I don't send emails often, since frankly I don't get such stuff often but when I do, I will send the link if I am allowed to do so. So do join my contact list but be reminded, you're not allowed to repost/redistribute/reupload whatever I send you whether in whole or in part. Anyone interested, redirect them to my blog and ask them to join my contact list. But this is only open to those who will answer the questions in the form below accurately. If you're successful, you will receive quite a few emails since I group all links together into categorised documents. If you're not, I will email and inform why (probably answered some wrongly, such as title not in Romaji or wrong answer). Once you found the answer, please RESUBMIT THE FORM. If you did not receive my emails (whether the many materials or rejection email) within 3 days of joining, please do resend your request. Thanks for joining!



>> CLICK HERE TO GO TO JOIN CONTACT LIST FORM <<


COPYRIGHT & DISCLAIMER



I do not know Masha, nor am I affiliated with him, BROS or AMUSE. This is a private fan site built by a fan for fans of common interest. The graphics were adapted from various free usage vectors and cliparts found in the internet. All pictures are collected from various sources. All text are either by me and/or collected from various sites and forums. Any enquiry please see "CONTACT".
 
Best Blogger Tips