Just an idea for you; instead of inviting medias as in journalists, why not invite personal bloggers that has a personal non-profit blog in Blogger, Wordpress and similar to your concert, give prime seats, grant a "shake hand" lineup and watch your concert this year?! I don't mind lining up for 3 hours for that shaking hand thing. I wouldn't even mind lining up, period! It's quite an idea don't you think? Why? First of, we have no reason to sell newspapers, so that means whatever we say is neutral, at least as neutral as any fan can be. You can even invite those who talks about J-pop, K-pop, Canto-pop or music in general and not you specifically. Our review will firstly be from the perspective of a concert goer, we will write in 10 parts on what went on in your concert from the moment we step off the plane until we sit right in front of our computers/laptop to write the experience. We will even have facebook galleries, probably 10 folders in all, recounting hour by hour what went on. We will not include nonsense and unsubstantiated reports or make scheduling timetable for you just because you said "I love to..." and never even finished your sentence. We will write more on our experience, rather than just a mere report. Most of all, we will write for the next whole year with repetition every week because we had such a great time and had the chance to do what we love; blogging and blogging about you in a positive way, even when there's no electricity in the concert hall and you're singing using portable karaoke in complete darkness. Major publicity for the price of a concert ticket. I am sure you get what I mean. But you will do so not for publicity but because you... love... us! That will be the day for us personal bloggers, the day when we feel we have a little part to play in your grand scheme of things in your career.
Do consider it, and when you do have an eureka moment as above, do remember me, Funn Lim of All About Fukuyama Masaharu at http://all-about-masha.blogspot.com
With lots of love,
P/S: In case you do feel to put a condition of "domain name required", do give at least 2 weeks notice before closing the window on which site to consider. I will immediately register my domain name although I might have to change the name since someone might have taken my name. But I do have my own domain name, Point2Entertainment at http://point2e.com where I do write about you. Please, consider me! And I will learn Japanese so I can understand at least a quarter of what you're saying in your concerts.
Welcome to All About Fukuyama Masaharu, part lyrics blog, part fan site, 100% about Masha. It started out as a blog around April 2009 to repost all English lyrics, but after a while I got a bit ambitious and posting many other things I can gather from the net, some pictures, some articles, mostly news in English from the perspective of a fan although you can find some translated articles in here. I do not pretend to say I take credit for the text in here; frankly I just search, gather, summarise, reword and repost. I will always include the name of the fan who said whatever I posted to the best of my ability but as you can see, my sources are mostly from 2 main fan forums of Masha that is not in Japan. My problem is I can't read Japanese or Chinese, but my persistence sometimes does pay off when I just keep looking. You will also find some pictures in here, but all of the pictures you don't see in here are in Facebook, just look for All Abt Masha. I am quite active in that Facebook page, and it is also a place to find information! My main purpose for this blog is for myself; to gather all lyrics in English under one roof. But I am very sure foreign fans can also benefit from the contents in this blog, and without the many wonderful foreign Masha fans who translate, discuss and share whether privately or publicly, this blog will never be what it is today. I am still hoping to find more English lyrics somewhere, although from the looks of it, I will say things have slowed down a bit. Anyway, have a look. If you have any snippet about Masha to share with me, or pictures or lyrics, anything at all, please do not hesitate to do so. Do join in the discussion by using Post A Comment. Do consider sending me your submission of reviews. And for new Masha fans, if you like, do join my Contact List. Thanks for dropping by!
- News & Updates
- Fun facts
- Filmography & Discography
- Latest news
- Quotes by Masha
- Quotes about Masha
- Pictures at Facebook
VIEW ALL CONTENTS
- Table of contents by dates
- Table of contents by labels
ARTICLES & TRANSLATIONS
- Masha Heart [English/Thai]
- MashaPlus [Eng][Requires registration]
- HK Fan Forums [Chinese]
- BROS [Japanese/Eng/Korean/Chinese]
- Twitter [Japanese]
- In August 2011, there was a "Fuku" Giveaway Lucky Draw which closed on 31.08.2011. Winners were announced on 03.09.2011 where they were Wu Hoi Lam and Sze Ying. Congratulations to them and thanks everyone for your participation.
- If you wish me to remove certain materials because you were the original uploader, please do email me, however please reconsider your decision
- I am using Photobucket to store my images. However some images were stored at Imageshack.us and if you see a picture of a yellow frog in a block of ice, it means that is stored at Imageshack.us . All you have to do is go to Imageshack, create a free account, log in before you come to my blog or any blog using Imageshack.us , and voila! All the images will be there! In fact I do prefer Imageshack.us !
- The slideshow at the top is clickable. It will be 10 images. To switch between images, either use the thumbtack to scroll left or right or click at any of the 10 buttons on the white paper.
- The links in the left panel which is Labels are hidden under an accordion style menu. If you're not sure what you're looking at, just click everywhere.
- I have changed the way the links are presented when you click on Archive or any labels. Instead of all full posts, you will see the title as links. This is neater and I hope it will make looking for posts easier for you!
- This blog's main language is English although for lyrics, you will probably find Romaji, Kanji and English as well. For links to other blogs that offer more information such as text based, do check out LINKS.
- If the images in the slideshow above seems to look like it is not covering the entire polaroid base, please reload. It happens.
- I am not affiliated with Masha or Amuse or BROS. I won't even say I am an experienced fan but you'll learn pretty quickly about this talented handsome uncle if you know where to look. It is daunting at first to find information on him, since most are in Japanese but if you know where to look, you will suddenly realise he has fans not just in Japan. I hope my blog will be your stepping stone to a bigger world of Masha-fans out there! This is not a notice but well.. just so you know!
As you all know, I will be attending Masha's concert on 03.08.2011 and so to reflect my joy at finally realising my dream in what will be a very costly trip, I present to you my 3rd most favourite song of Masha, Koufukuron!
If it is meant as private message, you may email me at funnlim(AT)gmail.com or leave a PM at Facebook page.
OTHER THAN PRIVATE MESSAGES
You may use the Shoutbox on the right for any instant messages or reporting of dead or changed links as well as simply to contact me. If it is rather long, feel free to use any post you think is related to what you wish to say, as I will receive a copy of your comment as well.
ABOUT SPECIFIC POSTS OR TOPICS
If it is a reply or related to a specific post or topic blogged about in here, please use Post A Comment feature. Remember to bookmark that post as I will reply in that post, if any.