SEARCH THIS BLOG




[CM] Asahi Beer - "Silver Sizzle" [01.01.2011]

0 comments Post a Comment
UPDATES - 18.01.2011
Added some interesting snippets. Look for the [ADD-18.10.2011] part.

PREVIOUSLY POSTED ON 01.01.2011



New CM for the new year, that is Asahi Super Dry Beer's Silver Sizzle having Masha running either way from or towards whatever looking energetic, wet and really really handsome. What more can I say? Well...I did thought when he was running away so hard from something I thought "Must be fans  around the corner chasing after him screaming "NO ASIA TOUR? NO ASIA TOUR?!!". Ok, joking. No youtube video yet


[ADD - 18.01.2011] Speculations are rife that this particular CM which was confirmed as shot abroad may have been shot in Thailand. Translated by Izumisano who said "This time about the Silver Sizzle, it said the CM was filmed overseas @ 35 degrees Celsius". Why would they need to fly Masha over to abroad to shoot something indoors? But 35 degree celcius does sound like Thailand to me. Maybe he was on vacation there, being a diva demanded the shooting to be done there and Asahi beer agreed? Anyway just my guess, so please don't take it seriously! You will find some rather interesting pictures in my Facebook Gallery for this CM, look for [CM] Asahi Beer folder.

WATCH
60 & 30 SECONDS VER
You can watch the CM (shorter version) and a Special Movie (much longer version - watch this one) at the Asahi Beer website. Takes a bit of patience and try Firefox or IE if another browser simply does not load.

60 SECOND VERYoutube version of the 60 seconds Special Movie



30 SECONDS VER
HD ver



DOWNLOAD
60 SECONDS VER
Ripped from youtube 60 sec version. 6.12MB. FLV format.

- http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0OYK5765

30 SECONDS VER
Ripped from youtube clip. HD. MP4. 13.45MB

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VVC67Z9L

OFFICIAL POSTER
As above. Anyway the official poster with Masha looking fierce, I actually thought "Eh, Jang Donggun??". I do think they look alike when I first watched All About Eve.

SCREENCAPTURES
















Previous news after Read More link




Posted on 28.12.2010













A new CM for Asahi Super Dry Beer coming soon on 01.01.2011 with the there "Fukuyama's new countenance for 2011", who also happens to be his I suppose main sponsor for his We're Bros 2011 concert tour. The following news and pictures from Tokyohive;

“Asahi Super Dry” has picked up one of Japan’s A-list celebrities to star in their upcoming CM. Running with the theme, “Fukuyama’s new countenance for 2011″, Fukuyama Masaharu is literally seen dashing across a silver room for this dynamic CM.

Sort of pity him; look at how hard he is running! Watch this post for future updates on this new CM.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do bookmark this post as all replies will be posted in this same post. Rules of common courtesy and politeness applies.

You may now customise your comment and even post images! Here's how you do it;

FOR COLOURED FONT
Replace "color" with your choice of color. For example, "red", "blue", etc.

[co="color"]Your test here[/co]

FOR SCROLLING TEXT

[ma]Your text here[/ma]

FOR POSTING IMAGES
Please do not posts original huge sizes, thumbnails would be quite nice!

[im]Image URL Here[/im]

You can only see the results in the comments embedded in the post and not in the full blogger comment input page such as the one where you typed the comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



SUBSCRIBE TO FEED



Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner









JOIN CONTACT LIST!

Sometimes I receive some media files or stuff about Masha that can't be publicly shared, but I can however share privately, such as concert clips, etc. I would love to share whatever I got with you, as a way of disseminating information of Masha to the masses. You probably have all that stuff if you're an experienced fan, but if you are new to Masha or does not know other experienced fans, you probably won't have most of what I can send to you. I don't send emails often, since frankly I don't get such stuff often but when I do, I will send the link if I am allowed to do so. So do join my contact list but be reminded, you're not allowed to repost/redistribute/reupload whatever I send you whether in whole or in part. Anyone interested, redirect them to my blog and ask them to join my contact list. But this is only open to those who will answer the questions in the form below accurately. If you're successful, you will receive quite a few emails since I group all links together into categorised documents. If you're not, I will email and inform why (probably answered some wrongly, such as title not in Romaji or wrong answer). Once you found the answer, please RESUBMIT THE FORM. If you did not receive my emails (whether the many materials or rejection email) within 3 days of joining, please do resend your request. Thanks for joining!



>> CLICK HERE TO GO TO JOIN CONTACT LIST FORM <<


COPYRIGHT & DISCLAIMER



I do not know Masha, nor am I affiliated with him, BROS or AMUSE. This is a private fan site built by a fan for fans of common interest. The graphics were adapted from various free usage vectors and cliparts found in the internet. All pictures are collected from various sources. All text are either by me and/or collected from various sites and forums. Any enquiry please see "CONTACT".
 
Best Blogger Tips