SEARCH THIS BLOG




Hon no 5g (ほんの5g) : Masha's debut in 1988

0 comments Post a Comment
UPDATED - 03.01.2011
Since the YT clip has been deleted ages ago, I have replaced the clip with screencaptures. Hence the update.

PREVIOUSLY POSTED ON 30.01.2010

Someone posted a short clip from his debut movie and debut everything, the movie called Hon no 5g (ほんの5g) made way back on 26.11.1988 from the database I found. Which means 22 years ago and so Masha was about 19 at that time. However, that clip has since been deleted. I have however plenty of screencaptures and since in this movie he is always

1. half naked
2. in short shorts
3. the scene and his debut begins with him rolling on the floor with a girl kissing his I suppose body since can't see much
4. him pouting
5. shirt is always not buttoned up, at all

you can say his debut was meant to show him as a young sex symbol. After all the hoo-haa about his amazing body in Ryoma-Den Episode 4, see the screencaptures to know why there was a near meltdown because of that episode. And I notice 3 rarities;

1. never have I seen him in such short tight pants ever again

2. half naked, seen often but not often enough

3. the way he sits, never seen him sit that way before

Checked the title and it means Just 5g. I wonder referring to what? He was raw then, you can see that and so after 2 decades in the business, he has indeed improved leaps and bounds in acting itself. I am glad to see even the body improved. He did look like a fish out of water, or rather a kampung boy in the city. How his image changed over the years! I am under no illusion that he didn't start of as some classy chilvalrous highly educated young man. Let's face it; he wasn't. But over the years he acquired the knowledge and the education through what I call the University of the Life and indeed he would have been awarded First Class Honours! How classy he is now. I am not saying he is pretentious and pretended to be someone he's not. I am saying he matured and blossomed. I find nothing fake about him although his silence on his personal life can be extremely frustrating for someone like myself who likes gossip you know? But that's my problem, not his. Anyway, where was I? Sorry, but the short pants was such a distraction. Really left nothing to the imagination! Not sure if good or bad distraction. And the hair, how fluffy!

Screencaptures after Read More link.





SCREENCAPTURES
Just to show it is really him, I included the credits part with his name in it. It is unnecessary to do so since he hardly changed. Yes, he was very young but the face is the same.















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do bookmark this post as all replies will be posted in this same post. Rules of common courtesy and politeness applies.

You may now customise your comment and even post images! Here's how you do it;

FOR COLOURED FONT
Replace "color" with your choice of color. For example, "red", "blue", etc.

[co="color"]Your test here[/co]

FOR SCROLLING TEXT

[ma]Your text here[/ma]

FOR POSTING IMAGES
Please do not posts original huge sizes, thumbnails would be quite nice!

[im]Image URL Here[/im]

You can only see the results in the comments embedded in the post and not in the full blogger comment input page such as the one where you typed the comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



SUBSCRIBE TO FEED



Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner









JOIN CONTACT LIST!

Sometimes I receive some media files or stuff about Masha that can't be publicly shared, but I can however share privately, such as concert clips, etc. I would love to share whatever I got with you, as a way of disseminating information of Masha to the masses. You probably have all that stuff if you're an experienced fan, but if you are new to Masha or does not know other experienced fans, you probably won't have most of what I can send to you. I don't send emails often, since frankly I don't get such stuff often but when I do, I will send the link if I am allowed to do so. So do join my contact list but be reminded, you're not allowed to repost/redistribute/reupload whatever I send you whether in whole or in part. Anyone interested, redirect them to my blog and ask them to join my contact list. But this is only open to those who will answer the questions in the form below accurately. If you're successful, you will receive quite a few emails since I group all links together into categorised documents. If you're not, I will email and inform why (probably answered some wrongly, such as title not in Romaji or wrong answer). Once you found the answer, please RESUBMIT THE FORM. If you did not receive my emails (whether the many materials or rejection email) within 3 days of joining, please do resend your request. Thanks for joining!



>> CLICK HERE TO GO TO JOIN CONTACT LIST FORM <<


COPYRIGHT & DISCLAIMER



I do not know Masha, nor am I affiliated with him, BROS or AMUSE. This is a private fan site built by a fan for fans of common interest. The graphics were adapted from various free usage vectors and cliparts found in the internet. All pictures are collected from various sources. All text are either by me and/or collected from various sites and forums. Any enquiry please see "CONTACT".
 
Best Blogger Tips