SEARCH THIS BLOG




Freedom ~LYRICS~

0 comments Post a Comment


There are times I wish I know Japanese and this is one of those times. This is a song that I discovered whilst driving my car. I love the melody, the orchestra arrangement and his singing style, which gave off an epic feel like he did with Phantom. Except I didn't know what he was singing about. I suspect maybe about love or maybe something more depressing than love since I didn't quite hear the word, AI (which is love) in it. The title is Freedom and it took me 2 weeks to realise the very first word he sang was "FREEDOOOMMMMM". I mean let's face it, his English isn't his forte. Once I knew the word is Freedom, I felt like I understood the song even if I really didn't. There's no translation of this song and so if you know where I can find it or if you yourself translated it, do post them here using Post A Comment. Added the translation and such inspiring lyrics! This is one of my firm favourites. Thanks to Angelreii for uploading the 2007 concert version at youtube which is really a great version. And he looked fantastic in that concert, his voice impeccable. He sounds like in his album! Very impressive. However I prefer the album version because he was accompanied by what I would term as orchestra music. This song like Phantom deserves a full orchestra treatment which he has yet to do so in his concert. Maybe it is time for a collaboration with perhaps Japan's National Orchestra? If don't have, we in Malaysia has one, he can come hold an ultra expensive concert at the KLCC where the acoustic is excellent. I won't mind paying tons to watch him so close yet so far! You will find this excellent song in 5 Nen Mono, perhaps his best album todate. Since I don't have the translation, I will put the album version instead, so do click Read More.










MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

ENGLISH
Translated by Halad of MashaPlus 
* Subject to correction *

FREEDOM the hot beating (of the heart)
FREEDOM the song of hope

Now, towards the direction of the light of the rising sun

Let’s go FREEDOM The road continues
Let’s go, let’s continue our journey

For the smile that we do not yet know
For what the heart desires now

We will cross this river of tears
We will go beyond this sea of rage

Even if the world we reach seems to be foolish
Even if we get hurt, even if we tremble
We will go on

The song of happiness that we continue to seek

We will be tainted by this rain of sorrow
We will be tested by this gale of hate

Even if the world that is coming soon is to be feared
Even if we are exposed, even if we struggle
We will go on

This song of life that we will continue to carve
This song of joy that we will grasp

FREEDOM the road continues

ROMAJI
FREEDOM atsuki kodou yo
FREEDOM kibou no uta yo

Ima asahiga terasu hou e

Yukou FREEDOM michi wa tsuzuku
Kimiyo yukou tabi wo tsuzukeyou

Mada shiranai egao no tame
Ima kokorono nozomu mamani

Namida no kawa wo bokurawa watarunodarou
Ikari no unabarawo bokurawa koete yukunodarou

Tadori tsuku sekaiga orokaranaru sugatato shitemo
Kizutsukinagara huruenagara 
Soredemo susume

Motome tsuzukeru yorokobi no uta

Kanashimi no amega bokurawo yogosunodarou
Nikushimi no arashiga bokurawo tamesunodarou

Yagate kuru sekaiga osorubeki katachidato shitemo
Sarasarenagara agakinagara
Soredemo susume

Kizami tsuzukeru inochi no uta
Tsukami toru no sa yorokobi no uta

FREEDOM michi wa tsuzuku










0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do bookmark this post as all replies will be posted in this same post. Rules of common courtesy and politeness applies.

You may now customise your comment and even post images! Here's how you do it;

FOR COLOURED FONT
Replace "color" with your choice of color. For example, "red", "blue", etc.

[co="color"]Your test here[/co]

FOR SCROLLING TEXT

[ma]Your text here[/ma]

FOR POSTING IMAGES
Please do not posts original huge sizes, thumbnails would be quite nice!

[im]Image URL Here[/im]

You can only see the results in the comments embedded in the post and not in the full blogger comment input page such as the one where you typed the comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



SUBSCRIBE TO FEED



Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner









JOIN CONTACT LIST!

Sometimes I receive some media files or stuff about Masha that can't be publicly shared, but I can however share privately, such as concert clips, etc. I would love to share whatever I got with you, as a way of disseminating information of Masha to the masses. You probably have all that stuff if you're an experienced fan, but if you are new to Masha or does not know other experienced fans, you probably won't have most of what I can send to you. I don't send emails often, since frankly I don't get such stuff often but when I do, I will send the link if I am allowed to do so. So do join my contact list but be reminded, you're not allowed to repost/redistribute/reupload whatever I send you whether in whole or in part. Anyone interested, redirect them to my blog and ask them to join my contact list. But this is only open to those who will answer the questions in the form below accurately. If you're successful, you will receive quite a few emails since I group all links together into categorised documents. If you're not, I will email and inform why (probably answered some wrongly, such as title not in Romaji or wrong answer). Once you found the answer, please RESUBMIT THE FORM. If you did not receive my emails (whether the many materials or rejection email) within 3 days of joining, please do resend your request. Thanks for joining!



>> CLICK HERE TO GO TO JOIN CONTACT LIST FORM <<


COPYRIGHT & DISCLAIMER



I do not know Masha, nor am I affiliated with him, BROS or AMUSE. This is a private fan site built by a fan for fans of common interest. The graphics were adapted from various free usage vectors and cliparts found in the internet. All pictures are collected from various sources. All text are either by me and/or collected from various sites and forums. Any enquiry please see "CONTACT".
 
Best Blogger Tips